Ratings for Dr. Ashwani K. Singh

Always a very positive experience . Great staff, excellent outcome from each visit . I would highly recommend Dr. Singh

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

I wanted to add my two cents on my experiences with Dr. Singh and his staff. I'm surprised by a few of the reviews I've read here. First and foremost, Dr. Singh is by far the best injector (in my experience) in the the Edmonton area, period. I initially sought out someone experienced in Botox for migraines. I had previously been injected by many other physicians and even specialists and had several issues. I am one of the few people who's facial features didn't seem benefit aesthetically from Botox so the treatment for migraines was a problem for my vanity streak but helped so much with my migraines, I didn't want to give up on it. I'm very glad I went Dr Singh. While today, years later I am no longer receiving any treatment for migraines I have gone back for facial fillers which turned out fantastic and I will return to his practice soon for more cosmetic services. Dr. Singh is very professional, direct, will tell you what will work for you, what won't and why. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I started with Dr. Singh using Botox + filler in 2008. I decided to no longer update either for 1 year. I thought perhaps going more natural would be better. After the year I experienced many things -Forehead wrinkles that were painful to touch -Deep eye wrinkles -Loss of volume in cheekbone area -Terrible lines above my lips that lipstick would bled into It was discouraging to look into the mirror. Dr. Singh + I came up with a plan to restore a more youthful look and 3 weeks after the Botox + filler I feel infinitely more confident in my appearance. I've decided I don't want to be 'au naturel' - I want to look how I feel which is energetic + youthful. Age 59

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Dr. Singh is professional and knowledgeable. I was very nervous for my first Botox injections, and Dr. Singh, Heather and Allyssa provided me with care and reassurance throughout my appointment. Prior to my first appointment I researched Dr. Singh & the clinic and read reviews from clients who would travel from different cities for Dr. Singh and now I understand why, because I will too! I would recommend this team to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. Singh made me feel ugly. I visited his clinic for about a year when I moved to Edmonton. Every time I went in he told me I needed more and more fillers and Botox. I always left feeling terrible about myself, worse than when I went in. Fortunately I have found a new doctor. She is fabulous, doesn't over prescribe and I feel wonderful. Dr Singh may be a talented injectionist, but he does not have the ability to do what is best for the patient only seeing what is best for his pocketbook.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Very disapponted in the service I received. I would not recommend him as I found him very arrogant. He recommended and injected fillers in my face, which look ridiculous and one side is flatter than the other.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

I've had botox here a few times and it never took, I've been getting it for years and had no problems anywhere else. I found this clinic to be very geared toward money and not the actual medical side, pushing products.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I had a smooth first visit. Dr. Singh was direct to the point and was very kind. The staff who Dr. Singh sent to the exam room to give me instructions on the home kit, gave a big sigh and told me i already know what to do. She must have a bad day. The home kit and the Rx cream Dr. Singh prescribed me is working so far. I've been on it for atleast 3-4 days now but i can already say it's working.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

My experience here @ CosMedics has been nothing but the best. The staff are knowledgeable, caring and friendly. Dr. Singh is a skilled practitioner who is caring and confident. He knows what I need and takes the time to explain fully.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Very pleased with the level of both professionalism and expertise with Dr. Singh and the staff at CosMedics. The cosmetic results I have achieved are excellent and advice for continuing care is always appreciated. Both Dr. SIngh and the reception staff are friendly and always remember me personally and our past conversations. Highly recommended for those who seek excellence in cosmetic services and results

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr. Ashwani K. Singh's Credentials

• University of Alberta (Grad. 1991)