Ratings for Dr. Ashwani K. Singh

Being introduced to Dr. Singh at CosMedics changed my life. I suffered from chronic migraines. These migraines would cause me to miss work, family events and everything in between. I was referred to Dr. Singh and within my first treatment I noticed a HUGE difference! I had never had Botox for migraines and there is no turning back. Dr. Singh and his amazing staff always greet me with a smile and they have changed my life. I look forward to my treatments. I don't know where I'd be without CosMedics. thank you just doesn't seem enough! I can finally live my life! - Stephanie McGovern

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

He's an excellent doctor. I trust him to keep my appearance natural. My friends/family can't tell I've had anything done, but often ask me about my skincare routine because it looks so good! I also find that I wear less makeup now because there's less to hide. Go see him!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Excellent experience with Dr. Singh. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I had gone through three other doctors before finding Dr. Singh. What a patient wants with Botox is consistency and someone who really knows what they're doing. The previous doctors always left me with the middle of my forehead frozen but my eyebrows arching up at the ends....Google Ming the Merciless, that's what I looked like. Dr. Singh called it "Spocking". Anyway, those days are over! I always get a smooth, natural look now with my Botox treatments. Highly recommend: he really knows what he's doing.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I went to their open house this fall and had interest in the coolsculpting procedure. It's a non invasive procedure that freezes stubborn fat cells causing damage to them so they naturally break down and your body absorbs them. The open house had a special going. The procedure is not cheap, at $750 per 1hr, i'd wait for an open house to take advantage as it can save you hundreds of dollars. They had a demo going at the time so you can see exactly what happens and ask all the questions you want. I paid to have my inner thighs done which counts as two hrs, an hr for each leg. Before the treatment you have to see one of the dr's to get a health clearance for the procedure. Blood pressure and background health check, that's it. The day of I came in did some paperwork and went right to taking before pictures and do marking. This is how they document the changes. I would have maybe liked to be measured as well out of curiosity. After that we went to the room to get started. There's a private bathroom in there which was an added bonus since I was pantless this whole time. Wear appropriate underwear ladies! First she applied a cold pad that had the special gel on it so there's no damage to the skin. Then she puts on the machine which is like a big suction cup. Once I got on the bed and had pillows and towels set up I had a nice warm blanket put on and got to watch Netflix for the next hr. I was checked on regularly as you cant move at all once the machine goes on. After the hr it's removed and they do a gently massage to break everything up and do it all over again to the other leg. After the areas just felt numb like frostbite and I didn't feel any pain. There's no downtime or special products needed which is nice. I went and did a tough workout the next day and had no problems. It takes 3 months to see the final results. 4 days later my legs are still a little numb but getting some tingling and a little discomfort. there's a small amount of bruising but nothing major, and some from the workout. Nelia did my procedure. I had met her at the open house and she was very helpful in answering all my questions. From start to finish Nelia was amazing. She was very knowledgable about the procedure and what to expect. She was so kind and made me feel very comfortable which can be difficult when you're focused on your vulnerable areas and walking around with no pants on. She checked on me to make sure I had everything I needed and I never felt forgotten. The only thing I wish they did was communicate more helpful things for during the procedure. I came prepared with my ipod and a book which I didn't need, unless you're not interested in watching a movie. I also walked in the cold to get there not knowing they have free parking for guests getting the procedure in the back. Also what to wear would have been nice. During the procedure you can get gel everywhere so spare underwear would have been nice and yoga pants instead of jeans for less rubbing afterwards. They had granola bars and tea to drink but if you're starving you might want to eat before or bring something yourself. At my three month follow up we will see results and how successful it was! can't wait!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr. Singh and along with his fabulous staff provode nothing short of 10/10 service. He is so knowledgeable and the results show. The staff are always so warm and inviting. You feel so comfortable you can ask any questions. I've been so happy with the results I have told all my family and friends. If your looking for a doctor to help you with any Botox, fillers or skin care needs you must check Dr. Singh out.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

Dr Singh and his staff on the clinic side are amazing! Always very warm and inviting and Dr Singh is very knowledgable and makes sure to fully discuss procedures with you. The spa side is equally great! I had probably what is the very best microderm I have ever had there! Got some great advice on skin care products without feeling as though they were trying to sell me things. I actually asked about the products myself. The girls were very friendly and I would highly recommend both the spa and the clinic to anyone, and in fact brought a good friend in with me last time!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Awesome staff and Dr. Singh is very knowledgable! Great first experience!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Great experience. From the ladies at the front walking me through everything as friendly as could be, to Dr. Singh. He knows what he is talking about and does everything in his power to make procedures as comfortable as possible for you. He answered all of my silly questions without hesitation and I am very pleased with the results. Will be scheduling another appt soon!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

I've had a few treatments with Dr. Singh. The reason I keep coming back is I fully tryst him not to over correct the proceedure and that he will keep my appearance natural. There's a reason he's considered the best in the city! I also trust his advice in that his intentions are in the right place. I've had both botox and filler and I will keep coming back!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Dr. Ashwani K. Singh's Credentials

• University of Alberta (Grad. 1991)