Ratings for Dr. Ashwani K. Singh

As someone very nervous about needle, the staff & Dr. Singh were very understanding & helpful. The procedure of lip enhancement / nose contorting was pain-free and I saw results immediately.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

After recieving the botox treatment for hyperhidrosis I noticed results within 24 hrs and had 100% of my sweating GONE! I would recommend this treatment to anyone suffering with the stress of over sweating! being able to pick what clothes I want to wear is an amazing feeling over picking what I can't wear. LOVE IT.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Very happy with the results of Belkyra 3 treatments so far and I can see a big difference. I have a chin and a jawline.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Dr. Singh doesn't waste your time or his time. You tell him your concerns and issues and he suggests what he can do to fix it and fixes it. I have found that he doesn't try to push anything that doesn't need to be done and if he can't fix it, he suggests someone who can. Dr. Singh has a fabulous assistant that makes you feel comfortable and together they get you in and out feeling better about yourself. I have tried other Doctors on suggestions of friends and I always come back to Dr. Singh.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Every time I leave dr Singh 's office I feel and look 10 years younger ! He is magic !

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Everyone one here is very professional and nice. The doctor knows what he is doing and is able to give you really good advice on what will work best for you. The girls are also very informative. I would recommend CosMedics to everyone and you will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

I love coming to CosMedics, as my second time hear, I have nothing but good things to say. The front staff are very kind and caring. The DR and his assistant are very professional and always make sure I'm happy with my results leaving. Its nice to talk to a DR who is not concerned with the amount of times you are coming back for the money, but for the fact that you are not going to push the natural look limit. Overall, great experience and amazing staff.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

I've suffered from migraines since i was 13. I've tried all types of drugs but since starting botox 2 years ago my migraines are less frequent and I no longer take any meds. I'm very thankful for this option. I highly recommend this option of treatment.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

After a year of struggling with chiropractors, drugs, massages, diet changes and a multitude of other things Botox was an almost immediate relief. i still use all the other methods to help control my headaches but Botox has been a life saver! I have a ways to go yet but I'm so grateful to have found the CosMedics team.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Dr. Singh and Heather were extremely receptive to my desired outcome, very informative in explaining each step, expectations and after care. They took their time with me in his process and it was greatly appreciated.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Dr. Ashwani K. Singh's Credentials

• University of Alberta (Grad. 1991)