Ratings for Dr. Ashwani K. Singh

Not only does Dr Singh do excellent work but he takes the time to explain the "why" so that I can have an understanding and see for myself why he recommends fillers or botox in certain areas. Very happy with the results and will be going back for more.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2019

The overall experience was comfortable - the numbing lotion helped, so the procedure was pain free. Dr Singh is gentle and works at a great pace - was out within 15 minutes. Heather the nurse was also amazing! Will certainly be back soon!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2019

I come every month and the experience is always positive. From the cheerful greeting as I walk in to the "have a nice day" as I leave. They make me feel welcome, special and cared for everytime.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2019

Was able to by some miracle get an appt the day of booked in for lip filler, last experience else where had left me with a crooked smile and a uneven pout. Dr Singh was direst and straight to the point about what he noticed was done incorrectly after I explained what I had been trying to achieve. It wasn't that I didn't like my lips but something had just kind of been off since I began Juvederm treatment. I put my trust into Dr Singh and was nothing short of amazed to see the dramatic difference in just one treatment. Staff were all very accommodating and helpful. After a bumpy, scary start I was pleased to leaved overjoyed with results. The guy knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2019

He is AWFUL, always late and not at all friendly

flag | Submitted March 30, 2019

I've been coming to CosMedics for several years. The staff is always so friendly and welcoming. Heather has been consistent in doing my injections and is courteous and professional. I feel well supported and although i could find a place closer to home for my treatments I stay with CosMedics as a result of the exceptional care I have received over the years.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2019

This was my first time getting botox and I was nervous and had anxiety. The results were awesome. Dr. Singh recommended the correct amount and placement of the botox and one of the nurses did the injections. I waited for a week to post a review because the botox takes a while to work. Its working now and I really am happy with the results. Glad I chose this clinic.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2019

The staff and Dr. Singh are simply fantastic! They walked me through not only my requested procedure but also other options that may be helpful. Always a great experience!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2019

I have been a patient of Dr. Singh, on and off since 2008, for Botox. Just saw him this last week for my first appointment in several years as I have been out of the province. So this was the first time that doctor actually had one of his staff do the Botox injections after he consulted with me and decided what would work best. Results look great, and always have. I highly recommend Dr. Singh and his staff........ there is no one better.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2018

I always have wonderful experience with the staff. They are kind and knowledgable. Always on time with appointments! Thanks so much!!!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2018

Dr. Ashwani K. Singh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Ashwani Singh is the Director of CosMedics and a doctor at our Edmonton skin care clinic. He completed his undergraduate degree in the Faculties of Business and Science at the University of Alberta. He graduated from the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Alberta. He completed his post-graduate residency at the Montreal General Hospital at McGill University. He is a member of The Dermatologic and Aesthetic Surgery International League, Canadian Association of Aesthetic Medicine, College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta and the Canadian Medical Association.

• French
  • Hindi

• University of Alberta (Grad. 1991)
  • McGill University