Ratings for Dr. Celso Taborga

Dr. Taborga, was my Dr. In the mid 90's and has recently become my primary Dr. Again since moving back to the area. I had then and still have nothing but great experience with him as my Dr. He always listens and is very helpful in getting exactly what is needed done to get with my health. I have referred several friends and family members to Dr. taborga and they too have been very happy with him as their Dr.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

This guy substituted for my dr who was on vacation. I have had the same disease for over 45+ years. He questioned me on every fact and did not believe me on nearly everything I said. Bad manners, this man. Look elswehere. BTW his partner Dr Campbell is just the opposite - a good man who listens and makes correct decisions without be predjuicial.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2009

Ignorant of causality of certain illness. Fearful and confused by complicated case. Relies on misinformation and out of date approach. Made bigoted remark regarding "Jewish doctors".

flag | Submitted April 20, 2009

Dr. Celso Taborga's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1992)

Commercial Insurance Company