Ratings for Dr. Victor Cohen

Some people choose a profession and they are born to do what they do and some not so much. Well for Dr. Victor Cohen he was most definitely born to be an awesome Dr. He gives such dedication to what he does and that truly reflects on who he is as a person and how much he truly cares about his patients. In my opinion Dr. Victor Cohen is the Best, he is caring compassionate, dedicated and he will go out of his way to find solutions. That’s what makes him awesome and a fabulous doctor but mostly a great person with a big heart. May god bless you. Keep up the good job, your simply fantastic. From the Azimov family we want to thank you and your staff for everything.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

Amazing doctor! I had stage 1 lung cancer diagnostic last year and he take care AMAZING! The staf in pulmonary oncology -AMAZING! Thank you ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR DEDICATE WORK!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

J'ai été traité et guéri par le docteur Cohen et maintenant suivi depuis 10 ans. Je n'ai que de bonnes choses la dire à son sujet. Il est une personne réservée et très compétente en qui j'ai pleinement confiance. Ses explications et réponses à nos questions sont claires et informatives. De plus, il est entouré de gens compétents et dévoués. Que demander de plus!!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Dr Victor Cohen is my hero!! He has taken care of me and treated my metatastic cancer for 13 years now... He has a very difficult job and does it with kindness and care....a He has great empathy for his patients and is knowledgeable and up to date in all aspects in his field.... I am so fortunate to call Victor Cohen my doctor.... And I hope I can do so for many more years to come...../ I would rate him top in his field and I consider him a wonderful human being....

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Personnage détestable et arrogant, aucune empathie, aucun sourire. Ne semble pas intéressé, ne pense qu à terminer rapidement la rencontre. Le patient semble le déranger. Ne prend pas la peine d examiner le patient de peur sans doute de se contaminer. Oublie de donner les résultats de tests sanguins tant il est pressé de passer à un autre patient. Ne comprend pas vraiment qu'on puisse souhaiter ne pas recevoir de chimio. Je souhaite changer d'oncologue. Ne daigne aucunement saluer l'accompagnateur du patient.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

you don't go to Dr. Cohen for a chat, that is for sure. he's not a talkative person. but he is bar-none the best, most thorough oncologist. he treated my mother and now he's treating me. There is no one I trust more than him. but don't try to be funny, he'll never laugh. just not going to happen.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

I am a patient of dr.Cohen for the last five years. I had a breast cancer and, in my case, he was very supportive, very positive and even though he seems serious most of the time because of the seriousness of his Job, he is willing to talk and explain and discuss. I appreciate his patience since I am not an easy patient. I recommande him highly.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

The doctor himself is quite rude. He comes off very arrogant and tends to act as though your questions are not worth his time. I pushed him once trying to understand something and he started to get rude! I have been on medication since I was 16 and have been getting allergy shots too. The shots seem to help manage my allergies better but they haven't cleared up as much as I would like. Since then I also feel I've been losing my sense of smell but when I told him he didn't seem to be concerned. The staff is pretty rude and annoying. The only nurse I like is the one with the short blonde hair & glasses. The other two drive me crazy.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

Actually I agree with the last poster. I had a very unpleasant spirit-crushing encounter with Dr. Cohen as well and am now looking for another oncologist.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

I'm afraid that the comments by other patients about Dr. Cohen make no sense to me. My family had the misfortune of having Dr. Cohen as the oncologist for a very dear family member - our loved one was a great person. Dr. Cohen was reasonable for the first little while but when our loved one took turn for the worse, Dr. Cohen showed up and became verbally abusive, scolding taunts like: "What's wrong with you? You don't look good? You don't sound good?" Dr. Cohen broke the spirit of our beloved family member. And we weren't the only family to have this experience - many others on the ward had been equally hurt by Dr. Cohen's chiding and abusive words. I'm sure that he has some decent knowledge, and he is reasonable if he's in the right mood, but I feel sorry for any other vulnerable patients who find themselves on the wrong end of one of Dr. Cohen/Dr. Jekyll's mood swings. Good luck to anyone who needs his help. Forewarned is forearmed.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012