Ratings for Dr. Anne M. Hirsch

She is amazing! She takes her time and with her you're not just a number but a person.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

She has been my physician for 16 years and has always made me feel like she is focused on me and not the next patient. She has taken all the time I need in my office visits and makes me feel like she is there to serve me. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2009

The BEST ever. She listens carefully and follows up if necessary. She stays up-to-date and honestly cares. I rarely (I can't remember having one)had a late appointment. I don't know how she does that - even when it is obvious they are busy she always takes time to listen and doesn't rush. Her office staff nurses are excellent - I get the feeling they don't stay long if they aren't.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2009

Dr. Hirsch is friendly and knowledgeable. She never keeps me waiting and is insightful and to the point. She listens well and responds with meaningful follow up. Best doctor that I have ever had.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2009

Intelligent, compassionate, works well with my other physicians, considers my own ideas respectfully. Office is very poorly set up for wheelchair patients--no exam table for people with mobility limitations, and only one room with door wide enough for wheelchair.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2009

Dr. Anne M. Hirsch's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

MSP/BC Med