Ratings for Dr. Nayan Kothari

Where do we start - Dr. Kothari claimed that my uncle was his "friend" - however, did not know any of his vital statistics when he was in the ICU a day before his death. After he died, no calls from Dr. Kothari, someone whom he had seen for a good 12 years. I have a feeling that him and SPUH are really bad businesses - a bad staff, bad doctors, incompetent nurses. He recommended my uncle to Dr. Youssef Hatim - someone that eventually took so long to diagnose ( mis-diagnose to be precise ) leading to the eventual death of my uncle. A Doctor that gave us a second opinion could give us a lot more information than Dr.Kothari or Dr. Youssef combined - that tells me about the knowledge of these doctors.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

very good diagnostician, caring and takes his time

flag | Submitted February 23, 2008

He has been my family doctor for more than 28 years. Feel very confident with his care, diagnostic skills and management of our illnessess which have been many. Have had doctors call him when we were hospitalized out of area and he was very prompt in getting back to them and co-operating with them. Also keeps in touch with other doctors to whom he has had to refer us. Really feel he gives us comprehensive care. Have always felt very confident in his care and with his referrals.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2007

I don't agree with some of the ratings. He doesn't take any new patients but if you are a patient you will always get to see him. True he is hard to see but the wait is worth it. I have knwon him for more than 20 years. can not find a better doctor, he saved my life and quality of my life

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

too involved in his teaching. He always cancels appointments at the last minute. If you can see him he is good but the problem is with him keeping the appointments. When you try to reschedule it takes months to get him again. He is a very nice caring guy, but way to busy. His office staff is friendly but the office manager is a viper. She is very impressed with herself and is not helpful at all.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2005

A thorough knowledgeable compassionate professional. Excellent diagnostic skills. Conservative treatment outlook.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2005

Dr. Nayan Kothari's Credentials

• Bangalore Med Coll, Bangalore Univ, Bangalore, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1961)

Beechstreet