Ratings for Dr. Andrew Steele

Dr Steele is an amazing dr. He takes the time to get all your history. And isn't that what it's all about a dr that takes the time and than acts upon the issue. Very intelligent

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Very personable and thorough. Made sure I understood my diagnosis and treatment options.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Very thorough takes time to explain my concerns and always interested in what is effecting my health. Great personality

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr Steele has always been a wonderful help to me. Very caring and helpful. Always takes the time to listen and go above and beyond.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Same experience as the following patient. Had me on two hour dialysis three times a week almost killed me.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Doesn't seem to know history of patient despite being long time patient. Prescribed medicine made me worse. Too cocky to listen to patient. Arrogant. Thinks he is a knowitall but gets angry when other doctors disagree. Callous disregard for patient input.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Steele for about 10 years, since I was 19. He has always been kind and helpful. He's always answered my questions with satisfactory answers. My kidney function has improved over the time I have seen him. His receptionist is great and always tries to accomodate my hectic schedule. I live 2 hours from his office now, but I refuse to switch because he is one of the best and I trust him.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

I saw this doctor at the Kidney Clinic in Oshawa. I found him extremely helpful. He changed some medications, which resulted in my heartbeat going from 43 to 69 (!) in one week. I found him too quick-speaking for an older person. I got it all, but some wouldn't. Good work. Lucky people.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2010

Very rude when asking questions of your care. Has god complex. Does not listen when patient is providing input.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2009

I am very pleased - Dr Steele fixed my kidneys and my family doctor had me on the wrong medications. I am better now but still see him for my kidneys and i am very happy. He is funny and nice but busy - probably because he is very good.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2009