Ratings for Dr. Allison W. Hanley

Don't even bother selecting Dr. Hanley as your primary care physician. It doesn't matter if your insurance says he's available, his office will absolutely refuse to see new patients. Save your self the time and the hassle and find yourself a different doctor who actually cares.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

He's an excellent Doctor. He explains thing so that I understand what's going on with my care.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

The best Doctor I've seen yet. He is amazing and knows more than most MDs, Why, because he had no other choice. This man is gifted. May God guild and protect him forever. You may say, how do you know? Well, for over thirty years I worked with all kinds of physicians in a teaching hospital, and I learn to see for myself who out of many become the King of Medicine, or a different approach to your health. HE IS THE BEST OF THE BEST. I give him a "10"

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Every individual is entitled to tell their experience. I love Dr. Hanley's professionalism ,and his care and candor with his patients. He truly means that he will be your doctor. However some of his staff can make your life miserable as if you should not ask questions about your health.They act as if that your being aware of your health dos and don't cause a problem. He has a great PDA but she changes my meds every time, so I prefer to wait for Dr. Hanley. I agree, Dr. Hanley is the best. I'm not leaving him unless he decide he no longer wants to be my doctor..

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Dr. Hanley is without a doubt one of the, if not the best physician in the Country, the negative reviews are obviously out of spite, He is a great Doctor, the staff acts in a professional manner, the wait was very small, and by God does this man know what hes talking about, would never change Doctors again

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

I have been going to Doctor Hanley for over 10 years, and was surprised to say the least at the bad reviews, I just want to say that none of those things said about Dr. Hanley is true, He is a grade A physician

Submitted August 23, 2014

I have no idea what the previous comments are even talking about, probably just posted to down Dr. Hanley, best doctor ever been going to him for 16 years

Submitted August 23, 2014

I agree with the person who was shocked by the negative comments. I too have been a patient since 1999 and could not imagine a better doctor and staff. I moved from Orlando area a couple of years ago and now drive quite a distance to keep Dr Hanley as my primary care doctor. Having to wait to see a doctor is standard, especially if you want one who cares about the individual and takes time with each patient. I'd give them 5 stars any day!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

I’ve been a patient of Dr. Hanley since 1999 and am surprised at the bad reviews on this site. I have found him to be a very caring doctor. The wait time can be long at times as he'll spend extra time with you if you need it and doesn’t rush you out after 2 minutes like many do these days. I don't mind waiting a little bit as I know I’ll get my time in when it's my turn with the doctor. He has other businesses so you will often see his PA, she’s also very good and really cares about her patients so I don't mind that. Dr. Hanley is in on certain days so you can always request him if needed. The office staff has always treated me well. It can take a couple of days to get a routine call back or prescription refilled, but they have a sign in the office asking you to allow 72 hours to process those requests. Sure I'd like 24/7 instant service, but that isn't realistic and so long as I plan my refills and appointments timely, I do not run into any issues. Overall, very happy with Dr. Hanley!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

I went if to refill a prescription. I seriously waited 2.5 hours...I battled internally to leave but needed to refill before a trip...TWO AND A HALF HOURS!!!! Then denied to up the dosage on my script and it wasn't filled out properly so it never got filled before trip. Unreal! Worst office ever....I will never return or recommend this office. EVER!!!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

Dr. Allison W. Hanley's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1991)