Ratings for Dr. Gary D. Sladek

I've dealt with symptoms over 8 yrs he saw me and said "I can't help you nothing is wrong with you" after just one visit, one order of labs. Turned out I have LUPUS!! His wife is at the front desk she is RUDE!! My PCP tried several times to call to discuss the findings and she REFUSED

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

I have seen 4 other Rheumatologists in the Orlando area. He is by far the best Rheumatologist I have seen. He listened to me , was thorough in his evaluation and was open to thinking outside the box. His staff has always been very accommodating. I hope he never retires.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Ms Mimmie, Dr Sladeck’s up front assist is caring and helpful. She has contacted another Dr.in my behalf, tracked down outpatient labs, and given me encouragement in obtaining a certain medication. I appreciate this focused dedication. Thank you Mimmie. Rated by D.O.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

the lady at the front desk charges what ever she feels like that day, its never the same. Dr. Sladek does not listen to his patients and hes very rude, considering your patients live with pain you should be a bit more caring.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

What an elitist jerk! I had a 11AM appointment and didn't see the doctor until after 12:30! When I asked about this, he said he was busy and if I didn't like it, I could find another doctor. So, I left. The jerk also is too cheap to have a credit card machine, so all his patents are inconvenienced so he can save $50/month. AVOID THIS ARROGANT JERK!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

This doctor is just plain weird. He was arrogant and was condescending. Mimi boosted about her extensive medical knowledge, she did a prescreening on the phone. My opinion is neither she nor Dr. Saldek have any medical knowledge. My health is suffering due to this dangerous duo.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

I love Dr Sladek and his office help. They all work together to give you the best possible care. Mimi is a good office manager. She is straight forward in telling you what you need to have insurance and money wise. She has been very helpful in getting me in to see Dr Sladek when I'm having problems. I have never been refused. Dr Sladek is wonderful full of compassion and understanding. Takes time to go over my treatment plans. Yes I had to wait almost 2 1/2 months to get in to see him and plus after reading all the negative comments about Mimi, I wasn't sure if I made the right decision , but I can tell you I'm so glad I did.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

I had a severe, progressively worsening inflammatory arthritis that developed after a pregnancy. I had no prior autoimmune history and blood tests were always normal so it was difficult to diagnose. Dr. Sladek always took time to listen to all my questions, theories and symptoms. He gave me his full attention and I never felt rushed. It took a lot of trial and error to find a treatment that worked for me, but Dr. Sladek remained persistent in trying different options. Ultimately, the treatment we found was 100% effective and I am now living symptom-free. I'm very thankful to Dr. Sladek and would highly recommend him to anyone seeking a rheumatologist.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Sladek ever since 2008. He is a very good rheumatologist and has helped control my pain and my RA is in remission. However, Mimi is very rude and nasty. She is not friendly and if she doesn't like her job she should quit. I have never waited more than 10 minutes from the time I arrive to actually being seen by the doctor.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr Sladek saved my life. I had a rare inflammatory disease that he successfully treated. My primary care physician warned me about finding a good rheumatologist or should I say wished me luck because as he states it when they go to a medical conference they avoid the rheumatologists. It took a few tries and I was giving up on the idea, until Dr Sladek. You may have to wait but what MDs office doesn't make you wait. Mimi has poor people skills but she doesn't mean it personally, I think she may have a disorder, maybe she has Aspergers. (Look it up) But if you want a specialist who will listen to you, explore treatment options, and is 100% knowledgeable Gary Sladek is your go to guy.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Dr. Gary D. Sladek's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Healthnet