Ratings for Dr. Michael Hier

One of the best doctors out there. Takes the time to understand your concerns. Thank you Doc for everything.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Needing surgery isn't fun, but knowing Dr. Hier would be the one performing the surgery was enough to calm me down. He is extremely knowledgeable, understanding, confident, comforting, kind and present for his patient. He takes the necessary time with every patients. Best surgeon you could hope for.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

I had a thyroidectomy 2009 and the scars are next to gone. He was compassionate and his confidence was very comforting. He was very knowledgeable and put me at ease with this surgery. He answered all my questions leading to and post surgery. Best products I found for the keloid and scaring : cica-care and kelo-kote. Might be a bit pricy, but well worth it.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Amazing and best doctor. Just had my thyroid cancer removed a week ago and I am so very happy with the result. He is caring and knowledgeable in everything he does. I can highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

Absolutely fantastic doctor - removed my thyroid and left a tiny scar. Punctuality not great, but that's because he takes his time with each and every patient, which I really appreciated. I would recommend him without hesitation. Bed-side manner: very caring and understanding.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Amazing doctor, will recommend it to anyone. I had thyroid cancer and he performed my surgery, three years ago ( ive seen 2 doctors before I made my decision ) I choose the best one! Thank you Dr. Hier,

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Best Doctor I have ever come across. Not only knowledgeable in his field, but great "bed-side" manner. Dr. Hier performed salivary gland transfer prior to my radiation & chemo treatments at the JGH. Although the treatments were horrible to deal with, I enjoyed my visits with Dr. Hier and his team of professionals. I would highly recommend Dr. Hier to anyone who has to go through what I went through. Thank you Dr. Hier for everything !

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

Great services, Very competent proffesionnal. Was operated on at the jewish general and followed at his clinic. Paid for various clinic fees a bit ackward. 50$ for tranferring data from a CD, 100$ annual for general clinic fee????

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

Fantastic- hope he wil be around for a long time. Helped me with my thyroid in terms of explantion and surgery was great.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

One of the best ENT surgeons I have ever known. I had thyroid cancer 5 years ago and Dr. Hier performed the surgery. I am doing great and I am very pleased with the result. Everything went smoothly and even the scar is barely noticeable. I am very grateful!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011