Ratings for Dr. Michael Hier

I had diagnostic thyroid surgery done and was diagnosed with thyroid cancer. Dr Hier performed my surgeries in April 2017 and in October 2017. He is truly an exemplary surgeon, very talented, caring, humble, empathetic, considerate, patient, professional and highly experienced and extremely knowledgeable. Before each surgery, he explained the surgical procedure in great detail, all its risks and possible outcome; he did so calmly with clarity in a very thourough manner and an assuredness that left me feeling confident I was in great hands. He also took the time to answer my questions in a very thoughtful way. He demonstrated his extra ordinary surgical skills during the surgeries and post surgery he explained what he had done. His bedside manner was the best of any surgeon I have ever met. My post operative recovery after both surgeries was phenomenal. Dr Hier did a wonderful job both times. He is not only an extraordinary top notch surgeon but a very compassionate human being. Thank you Dr Hier, you are the best. Your kindness and great care is highly appreciated. Submitted December 12 2017

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

We are grateful to have Dr Hier here in Montreal, a truly incredible human being, kind and understanding, also the best of care one can get. Thank you Dr Hier.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Dr. Hier is incredible. I came from out of town to have my surgery done as the several surgeons I had previously seen said this operation is not possible. Dr. Hier performed the operation with results that far surpassed my expectations. He is a very highly skilled surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

He is the best. He performed my surgery last week. I have a tiny scar he is skilled. Thank you doctor for everything.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Very nice and professional. He makes you feel at ease and not rushed. He took his time and answered all my questions and then some. Pleasant experience especially considering I was not looking forward to this apt ; ).

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Really one of the best doctors .thank you for every thing + his team doctors

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

One of the best doctors out there. Takes the time to understand your concerns. Thank you Doc for everything.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Needing surgery isn't fun, but knowing Dr. Hier would be the one performing the surgery was enough to calm me down. He is extremely knowledgeable, understanding, confident, comforting, kind and present for his patient. He takes the necessary time with every patients. Best surgeon you could hope for.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

I had a thyroidectomy 2009 and the scars are next to gone. He was compassionate and his confidence was very comforting. He was very knowledgeable and put me at ease with this surgery. He answered all my questions leading to and post surgery. Best products I found for the keloid and scaring : cica-care and kelo-kote. Might be a bit pricy, but well worth it.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Amazing and best doctor. Just had my thyroid cancer removed a week ago and I am so very happy with the result. He is caring and knowledgeable in everything he does. I can highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014