Ratings for Dr. Kathrine A. Todd

I called to schedule an appointment and the receptionist was very rude even turned down seeing my daughter because I "didnt fill the paper work out properly" and wasn't "following their suggestions" her suggestion was to take her to the ER over a potty issue of my daughter's . If I felt it was a emergency Dang right i would have taken her to the ER.. however it was not urgent. I have never dealt with such unprofessionalism. I am sure glad my daughter will not belong to their office .

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

Dr. Todd is excellent in almost every area. She had always been able to get my child in on extremely short notice. Her staff is small and very friendly. She is very knowledgable and I have never felt rushed. My one caution is that she is very pro-vaccination and I have felt harrassed on this issue. I know her motives are pure, I just disagree and this is a big issue for me. I would recommend her 100% though if this is not an issue for you. Wonderful Doctor and office!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2007

Dr. Kathrine A. Todd's Credentials

• Or Hlth Sci Univ Sch Of Med, Portland Or 97201 (Grad. 1989)

HealthPartners