You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Serena Lau

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

She is the best dentist I have been to. She and her staff are helpful, cheerful, and thorough!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2011

this docter does not know how to treat people and her staff is very rude. they talk about their personal lives more than talk to me

flag | Submitted September 15, 2009

I am a Dentist that ended up working as an assistant here in Canada, I've worked for more than 40 dentist here in BC and without a doubt she is one of the best, you might not have the chance to feel that you are in a high tech office but who cares when the most important thing is the honesty and knowledge of the dentist, even though I don't work there anymore I still recommend her to all my friends.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008

Does not use the latest dental filling materials or equipment. Still uses amalgam/silver filings. Otherwise a very nice dentist.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

Our whole family has been going to Dr. Lau for many years ... both her and her staff are fantastic! HIGHLY recommended!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2007

Dr. Serena Lau's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the better place to clean my teeth. The hygenists are good overall and did a thorough job cleaning."

January 24, 2015