Ratings for Dr. Lelanie M. Luna

She is horrible Doctor. Do not take your children to her. She should lose her license!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Dr. Luna is a very arrogant MD who does not even try to connect with her patients or their parents! She is rude as with her staff. After a few years of trying to "work" with her, I have come to realize she is only concerned with how much money she is to make off of her patients and not the best welfare of the children! I would never recommend her but only suggest to stay away for any other doctor would be better than this one!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

I went to her office for walk in together my w/ my 16 months baby because his sick. Her assistant told me that they don't accept walk-in, but I told her I wont do it if my son doesn't have a fever & finally she says is ok but i have to wait..well that's fine. After almost 4hrs of waiting my sons temperature is getting higher then I told the staff that my sons getting so hot. Then finally they accommodate us but my surprise his temperature is 103F over so now we're rush to emergency. If we stayed home maybe it doesn't happen.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2010

I dont know how to start..but i trusted my daughter to her whose life is threatened..all we need is for her and her staff to follow up on whatever authorization we need..but never happened..now, my daughters life is in jeopardy to asked for another sched of surgery..

flag | Submitted December 7, 2009

She was the 1st pediatrician assigned to my daughter and when I saw that she was the same nationality as me I first thought it would be better to stick with her since I was a first time mom I figured I would be more able to ask my questions to her and get better answers.I WAS WRONG.When my baby was due to her 1st visit 5 days aftr she was born.I had to wait 2 hours to even see her.I had to expose my 5 day old baby to all the sick kids waiting outside of her clinic. When I finally got my turn they had asked my baby to remove all clothing because the doctor is going to check her up.I did as I was told & guess what?I had to leave my baby NAKED in an air conditioned room for 20 minutes. I asked her for contact information for when there would emergency and she said in a DEFIANT, SARCASTIC TONE "EVEN DOCTORS TAKE A REST. ACTUALLY, I AM NOT EVEN COMPENSATED WELL BY MEDI-CAL". She is every parents WORST NIGHTMARE!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

I've just recently switched to a new, fantastic doctor who is the opposite of Dr Luna. Besides the blatent disregard for peoples time (2+ hour wait for scheduled appt), there was the way she would cut me off and talk down to me. My daughter was misdiagnosed twice, I was given horrible advise that resulted in harming my daughter, and she acted as if I was being unreasonable for expecting a return call after calling 5 times in 5 hours. If I followed her advise, my daughter would have likely ended up hospitalized, because she told me there was no possible way she could have the condition both myself and countless ER docs thought it was: Surprise! It was exactly what she told me it couldn't be. I am reporting her to the medical board and my insurance is launching an investigation. Everyone I've talked to about this is shocked, even several doctors. I am now taking my daughter to an excellent pediatrician, the difference is like night and day!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2009

My daughter, as a newborn, was her first ever female patient. She's been extremely kind and helpful to us over the last 16 years. She's been great with my duaghter's asthma and eyesight issues. Now at 16, when the office personnel don't know us, my teenage daughter still is willing to wait for Dr. Luna as opposed to finding another doctor. Thanks Dr. Luna. Arpa and her mom love you.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2008

The office staff is rude, the doctor completly overbooks creating a hour or more wait for an a scheduled appointment. When you finally get in to see the doctor you get 5 minutes at the most, of the rudest treatment a doctor could ever give. Will not return phone calls and if you ask for test results they only tell you that if something was wrong they would have called. I don't even trust that they look at the test results. Horribe office, horrible staff, horrible doctor, horrible treatment!!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

I saw this doctor after my first child was born. I did not like her trite treatment and went to another doctor after her first visit. I had my second child at the same hospital. This doctor was not even assigned to me. She started sending me bills and then sent a collection agency after me. It is clear that all she cares about is the money.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2008

IVE BEEN SEEING DR LUNA SINCE MY SON WAS BORN, AND EVEN THOUGH THERE IS A WAIT IN THE OFFICE, I AM PERFECTLY PLEASE WITH THE OFFICE DR'S AND STAFF. EVEN WHEN MY SON HAD BRONCHITIS THEY DID EVERYTHING TO REASSURE ME THAT HE WAS GOING TO BE FINE. AS A FIRST TIME MOTHER I HAD QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS REGARDING MY CHILD, NEVER ONCE HAD THEY BEEN RUDE OR UNTHOUGHTFUL. ILL BE MORE WILLING TO WAIT FOR A DR. WHO TAKES CARE OF MY CHILD. IF I WALK INTO A DR OFFICE AND THERES NO WAIT ID WONDER WHY THIS DR DOESNT HAVE ANY PATIENTS. I RECOMMEND DR LUNA TO MY FRIENDS AND MOST DEF. MY FAMILY

flag | Submitted April 15, 2008

Dr. Lelanie M. Luna's Credentials

• Far Eastern University (Grad. 1978)