Ratings for Dr. Vijay Kumar

Dr Vijay Kumar assisted with our sons' birth exactly 21 years ago. His deep respect for both my son and my needs made a very scary situation turn out amazing. His incredible trust in me as a mother allowed me to be a mother to him. On every occasion we saw him he was brilliant and flexible. Dr Vijay!! Jack knows all about your loving professional care. Both of us thank you!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

My son has his first appointment to see this doctor. In a fee and As I read all these horrible comments , I have come to the discussion that I will not be taking my son to see him and search for another doctor.. Any Suggestions would be greatly appreciated thanks😠

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Useless doctor of all time!...How dare you not take an infants diagnodis of jaundice on 3 different tests that show he is off the charts serious enough to see him or have him treated by someone else. ...my grandson is 15 days old and if he does not recover from this i will personally see to reporting your sorry excuse for a doctor to our medical chief. SHAME ON YOU.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

I had him for my kids and he was the best ever..he is blunt yes..but do as he says and you will not have a problem. He cured my kids..highly recommend him

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I am not happy with this doctor as he was rude and rushed me out. Not helpful at all. Very unprofessional with no communication skills.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Have had Dr. Kumar for the last 20 years for my children and he has been amazing in all aspects. Anytime I had concerns he is always there to help me understand. My youngest still see's him and is thriving!!! Great doctor for all my children's needs!!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

nice reception, otherwise a terrible waste of time to see him.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Yes he can be gruff but my kids love him. He has always had the time for us. He has even sat down and played with my son while is was getting the next appointment booked.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Worst visits with him. Always talk to us condescending , making us feel like we're idiots that should have known what to do already. He is very defensive, kept saying "it's not his fault he has this and that" even though I wasn't putting any blame on him but perhaps he was putting blame on us. He is also very inpatient. He hurries up as fast as he can, ex: while checking my sons ears , he didn't give me the time to hold his head and arm down instead he ALOT of forces to move my sons head the direction he wanted it in, again not giving me the time to position my son. He didn't check everything he should have ex: temperature... He gave us a prescription that doeskin seem quite right for my son... i looked it up and there's a lot of side effect .... he just wrote the prescription to shove us out the door... He was SO rude the way he spoke to us that i even got watery eyes because he made me feel like a terrible mother. I am NEVER bringing my son there again, just awful person to be around with. Makes me wonder why he even works in this field. Speaking to parents about their kids is already a touchy subject when their sick, doesn't help to have a rude, condescending , impatient jerk in the mix.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014