Ratings for Dr. Linda Deppisch

Dr Depisch delivered my two boys. I am her patient since 1992. Sheis very kind and soft spoken. Takes a lot of time whenever i go for an appointment . She answers all of my questions making sure i understand and does a thorough check up. Only thing i did not like is she is away quite often

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

Dr. Deppisch delivered both my children and did everything that I had requested. She is fantastic doctor and beautiful lady inside and out, I cannot say enough great things about her. Karen

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

This dr was the worst doctor I ever experienced. Very ignorant during my pregnancy concerns, she ignored all my concerns and because of her I ended up going unconscious from extremely high blood pressure as I had eclampsia. I almost died and almost lost my preemie baby girl. During my appointments she refused to do extra blood work and tests. And when I complained about my concerns she kept saying “you’re pregnant and will not look like Barbie doll”. Very rude and ignorant she shouldn’t be an OB or any type of doctor. She really put my life at risk as well as my baby!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

I was really excited to meet Dr Deppisch after reading all of these positive reviews however my experience with her was not like what I expected. I did not get to meet her until my fifth month of pregnancy due to being bumped 4 times by other patients. She did not seem to care much about my pregnancy, though never rude, she just seemed uninterested and unconcerned about my level of discomfort (I had a very hard time coping with pregnancy and dealing with all of the changes.) Also, on the day of my delivery, after over 24 hours of labour, she told me she had to leave for her daughters birthday and will be back but then later that evening the nurses told me Dr Deppsich will not be back. After two days of labour, an infection and 2 catheters (I could not pass urine.) She still did not visit my room to see how I was doing. Now, she is a very polite woman, just not the comforting one I've been reading about. I was really disappointed as I travelled about a 25/30 minute drive every time I had an appointment to see her and specifically chose Credit Valley Hospital even though it was almost one hour away from my home (I live one intersection away from Humber River.) and she did not even come see how I was doing after the delivery. Thank god for the nurses at Credit Valley and all of their amazing staff that helped me through those three days.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr Deppsich. She delivered all 3 of my babies. Such a sweet lady. Always took the time to answer questions explained everything in a positive and polite manner. Gentle and so loving. Always a smile on her face.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Dr. Deppisch delivered my baby girl in May of 2016. From my very first appointment I knew I was in excellent hands. She's so sweet, really listened when I voiced any concerns and never rushed any of the appointments. She has that loving and caring feel that moms have :) unfortunately I would have to say the ONLY negative thing is her office staff, the receptionist is very dry and often rude. The nurses however were very nice!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

I had my first visit with Dr. Deppisch today. I am very grateful that she is taking me as a patient and willing to delivery my baby, as I am well into my 29th week of pregnancy. I had a family doctor who took care of me during the 1st and 2nd trimester and was going to refer me to an OB/ delivery doctor. However, all the OBs/ delivery doctors she was referring me to were fully booked or on vacation. I had to scramble and called multiple doctors myself and luckily found Dr. Linda Deppisch. She is a very sweet and caring doctor. She did not rushed my appointment at all. I recommend her to anyone who is looking for a doctor that cares. Thank you Dr Deppisch for the great experience.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Dr Deppisch delivered my 3 kids. All I can say is that she was amazing throughout my pregnancy and delivery. Would definately recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

She is very sweet, caring, helpful and answers all the questions you have. She doesn't seem like she's in a rush for the next patient. I had my daughter with her a few years ago and will have my second baby as well.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

She had been my family doctor since birth. She is amazing. Very knowledgeable, helpful, and willing to go out of her way for her patients. Fantastic doctor!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016