Ratings for Dr. Vineyard Choy

I'm a dentist that has practiced for 21 years. This morning my front veneer popped off. Dr. Choy got me in within hours and rebonded the veneer perfectly. I know every step of the procedure myself like the back of my hand and his technique was flawless. His manner was great, his assistant was lovely, and his receptionist was kind. I highly recommend this great dentist. He clearly loves what he does.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Dr. Choy is an awesome dentist: knowledgeable; thorough; gentle; and very reasonable. The support staff, especially accounts is exceptionally poor.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

I'm a return patient to Dr. Choy's practice and I wonder why I ever left him! He's so gentle, patient and kind. He did my crown a years ago and it's still great until now. I just came back from a cleaning and it was as painless as can be. I usually hate going to the dentist but I think I have found the right one for me. Thanks, Dr. Vinny Choy!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Best dentist I've had in a while. I've tried several dentists in Vancouver and I can honestly say he has been the one I'll keep from now on. Super friendly receptionist as well

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

I first started going to Dr. Choy after he helped a friend of mine who had a horrible bone degeneration disease that ended up with her having to have all of her teeth pulled. Dr. Choy pulled her teeth with no pain. I started going there and have had nothing but great dealings with his staff, hygienist and assistant and Dr. Choy always makes you laugh and feel more at ease before any work is done. Then the real test - a root canal. I was terrified after years of hearing how painful they are. But Dr. Choy promised no pain and he delivered. I felt absolutely nothing! He is just a great dentist.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

In general not a bad dentist but had to dispute constant overcharges.How many times a year can you pay $25 deductible cost?Keep eye on your invoices!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2013

Overall not happy with the services done at Choy's office.Watch for hidden office fees!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2013

LOVE HIM! Friendly, Hilarious and amazingly painless! Honestly the BEST dentist I have ever been to. I feel so blessed to have been introduced to him 6 years ago. Needless to say, I will never go to anyone else EVER AGAIN.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2013

dr choy is the only dentist i have been comfortable seeing for the last 20 years he is almost painless and prety funny thankyou dr vinny.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

He works downtown Vancouver currently...Great, honest, personable guy who takes the time to explain. VERY gentle!! Love the receptionist and hygienist - very helpful and knowledgeable but his assistant (Tiffany??) was unprofessional and awkward - his previous assistant was better matched and knowledgeable. Regardless, I would recommend anyone to him!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010