Ratings for Dr. William J. Knox

My 10 month old daughter was referred to Dr. Knox for tubes. After reading some reviews, I was nervous about her care. However, he was GREAT. He was sweet to my child, knowledgeable, and worked us in for tubes the next morning. He also made sure to thoroughly answer any questions we had and was never rude or dismissive. I would recommend him a million times over.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

Treats the symptom--his personality is just a little different from the majority of other doctors I have met. Don't care about office dacor just outcome of the medical treatment.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

I don't know about his staff but he was on call for my husbands doctor over the weekend and he was so rude when he called me back that I was in tears and hung up on him and took my husband to the hospital worst doctor I have ever talk to

flag | Submitted May 27, 2012

Here is a physician who 'tells it like it is' dignosed the problem immediately and informed me as to the expected out-come, and what to do if the condition persists. Based on 3 visits with 3 different complaints. Excellent.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

Did not have a good experience here. The office was overcrowded & the carpet looks to be 20 years old. Not exactly modern medical offices. The staff is far from professional. The doc is not very personable, IMO.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

I have used Dr. Knox for about 5 years now. He recently diagnosed me with throat cancer. The man is awesome. He has followed me completely, has tremendous compassion and carring. He has performed 2 surgeries on me and his knowledge is unmatched.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

Dr. William J. Knox's Credentials

• Hahneman Medical College Of The Pacific (Grad. 1971)