Ratings for Dr. Peter W. Orobello

In case you have not heard, Dr. Orobello passed away on August 1. He suffered a heart attack while running. Tragic loss for his family and the ENT community.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

My daughter has had to have 6 surgeries and 1 more to come. Dr. Orobello has performed 5 of them and will perform the last (hopefully) one. I would not trust another ENT to take care of any of my children more than I do him.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

BEWARE!!! THIS DR. LIKES TO SUGGEST UNESASSARY SURGERY ON THESE CHILDREN. GET A SECOND OPINION. HIS STAFF AND HIMSELF LIKE TO SAY KIDS HAVE HEARING PROBLEMS WHEN IT'S NOT THE CASE. Scam

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Dr Orabello did surgery on my Daughter when she was 4 for ear tubes and Adnoid removal surgery it went great . He is great I trust his decision 100 % . Highly recommend

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

Not happy when nurse came to see my son at the first app instead of requested doctor, then PA for my second app. Very pushy for surgery that is not necessary .

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

Very frustrated that we're were not told about certain risks of replacing ear drum. Plus my son scored low on hearing test and we were given choice of hearing aid. We called back to get started on hearing aid. We were given run around. He was delayed in hearing aid and had a rough start in Kindergarten. Once he got hearing aid, we were good to go. Communication in office is horrible. Disliked the PA. Orobello seemed to not care to answer question. Switched doctors and a lot happier.

Submitted May 6, 2014

Very knowledgeable and Great bedside manner. I drove an hour to see this doctor. He eased our minds, answered all of our questions, and was great with our 14 month old.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

great doc and staff..sceduled my daughters surgery quickly. they wetre very thorough

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Dr. Orabello was friendly, soothing to this nervous Mom and quick. He said that in the amount of time it would take me to get a coffee and go back to the recovery waiting room, he would be finished; and he was!!!!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

Dr. Orobello is a Phenomenal Dr. as well as person. he has been my Doctor for 7 years and i make a 3 hour drive just to continue seeing him even after I moved. I am now 17 soon to be 18, At age 10.. I first met him as a scared little girl who saw double (diplopia) And after seeing 9 other doctors trying to figure out what was wrong, he made the most sense of it. He recommended tubes, tonsil, and Adnoid Removal. Amazingly enough It worked and he has been unforgettable ever since! Eventually Had tubes put in again down the road as well as Tympanoplasty On both ears. I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone reading this. he has become one of my heroes I can never thank him enough for answering my prayers.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011