Ratings for Dr. Edgar A. Lueg

I had a sinus surgery by Dr. Lueg back in December for chronic sinus headache's and congestion. I am three months out now and noticeably feel that my entire nasal passages are clear and it's easier to breathe and my headaches are infrequent and mild compared to what they were. So I am very grateful for the expertise of Dr. Lueg.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

My 8 year old son had a small lump on the side of his neck which alarmed us. Our general practitioner sent us to Dr. Lueg for a consultation. He was very professional and informative but at the same time very caring and put us at ease. He sent our son for a scan and it was decided that the growth needed to be removed. His office works like a well-oiled machine. Very professional and again at the same time very caring and welcoming. They scheduled our appointments as well as the surgery date. Dr. Lueg did a fantastic job on the surgery, our son thankfully will be just fine and even though it has been a few months we can barely see the incision. Dr. Lueg made our son feel very comfortable and answered his questions to make him feel at ease. I will, and have recommended Dr. Lueg to friends and family. Recently I became a patient myself and received the same great care.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

In April my doctor sent me to Dr Lueg for a sore throat. Dr Lueg sent me for a MRI. It showed a large growth on my thyroid. He explained that it needed to be removed and went through the procedure. I saw Karin, that does the hospital schedule. She said that the next opening was in a weeks. She saw how nervous I was and said if anything opened up she would call me. In a few days she called and said there was an opening for the next week. What a doll!! Dr Lueg met me in pre surgery and made me feel that I was in great hands. Everything went well. NO cancer! He met with my son after the surgery and explained how the surgery went and what the follow up would be. My son told me he felt I had the best! Dr Lueg is a master! You can not see the scar at all. He is friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient. Susan, at the front desk, is friendly and makes sure appointments are always on time. I can't begin to say how wonderful Karin, that does the scheduling is! If you need an ENT Dr Lueg is the BEST!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I had a large partiod(sp) tumor removed & reconstruction. Very happy with the results. Scar is virtually un-noticed, surgery and follow ups were very efficient and recovery was quick. Dr Lueg explained procedure thouroughly and has a calm & relaxing manner.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

On April 4 Dr. Lueg performed a balloon suns plasty, septo-plasty and turbino plasty surgeries. Since then I have not had the chronic cough, and have slept much better. Dr. Lueg is very thorough in explaining procedures and after care. He has a very soothing and calming bedside manner; a good sense of humor and makes you feel at ease. He is very prompt in keeping his appointments and there is never a long wait.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

I saw Dr. Lueg for a blocked parotid gland. He was friendly and efficient. He explained to me in plain English what was going on. He offered me a possible solution that I could try myself, which he said will sometimes relieve the blockage. If that doesn't work I will return to his office for what he described as pretty basic in office procedure. I was impressed with Dr. Lueg and his staff. They run nice office that seems to be focused on patient care.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

I am so pleased with Dr. Lueg! I had 3 operations for my sinuses over the past 10 years which all failed to stop my sinuses from draining gross greenish pus. So when Dr. Lueg suggested that using the balloon to open my sinuses might be all that I need I was pretty skeptical. But Dr. Lueg opened all my sinuses with the balloon 2 months ago in his office. For the first time since I can remember the drainage down the back of my throat has basically stopped and I am even starting to smell things a little.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

I saw Dr. Lueg for my thyroidectomy surgery after the first ENT that my family doctor sent me to was very abrupt and sarcastic. My husband's friend recommended him. I am a teacher and I was scared to death of losing my voice. Dr. Lueg was incredibly patient with me and calmed me down and explained everything so that I could understand it. I had the surgery 3 weeks ago and no problems!! I would highly recommend Dr. Lueg for your thyroid surgery.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2013

My original appointment was in 10 days and when my wife called Dr. Lueg's office got me an appointment for the next day. my visit was very nice and thorough. I felt very comfortable in his office and his treatments seem to be working. will see him again in a month. very pleased and would recommend this doctor for ENT.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

I had three appointments. The first was a nasal camera scope for a few minutes and he billed my insurance around $800. The second and third I paid out of pocket for $115 each. I even did a hearing test. The end result was Dr. Lueg saying "Your condition is difficult to diagnose". He seemed to be in a rush to get away from me when I was asking him questions so he could get to the next patient. I was in his office and I saw him see about 5 patients within 45 minutes.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Dr. Edgar A. Lueg's Credentials

• Univ Of Toronto, Fac Of Med, Toronto, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1992)