Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Keefe

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Outstanding physician and human being. Highly intelligent ENT doctor and superior surgeon. Exceptional communication & listening skills. While under his care I had complete confidence in his abilities & advice. Dr. Keefe has an impeccable reputation & is highly respected among his peers. I was truly blessed to have Dr. Keefe as part of my carefully chosen medical team. Thank you Dr. Keefe!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Thank GOD for Dr. Keefe! I've had the worst set of tonsils a person could possibly have. I've been told by numerous doctors that "oh, your tonsils are just inflamed a little", or "you must be getting over a cold". My favorite was, "they look normal to me." No, my tonsils were the size of walnuts and that is NOT normal. So I was referred to Dr. Keefe by a friend. He took one look at them and confirmed that they truly needed to be taken out. Not only was he very informative and caring about my needs, but his nurse brought forth a wonderful attitude that really helped me feel comfortable during all my visits. He did a wonderful job removing my tonsils! I can't tell you how happy I am that they're gone! I can really breathe now! Thank you sooo much Dr. Keefe!!!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

Dr. Michael A. Keefe's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Keefe is amazing! He has a great sense of humor and makes you feel comfortable. He is one of the b at doctors"

July 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Keefe is amazing! I had a brow lift and it turned out great! He is very caring and very skilled. I would highly recommend him to everyone."

November 13, 2014