Ratings for Dr. Mark H. Widick

The staff is very inviting and accommodating. Dr. Widick is always very prompt, understanding, knowledgeable and thorough making every visit pleasant. Dr. Widick is responsible for a drastic improvement in my hearing in both ears, stapedectomy of the left ear in 2010 and the right year 2017. The recovery was quick and I am extremely happy with the results. I recommend anyone looking to improve their hearing to please Dr. Widick. As a matter of fact, I plan on taking my 5 year son to see him, so that we have a baseline for the future.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

I had an Eustachian Tube Dialation conducted by Dr. Widick. The procedure was quick, but the benefits are endless. I noticed an immediate change. Two weeks after the procedure I flew for the first time after the procedure and I could not believe the difference. I used to be in so much pain during the flight. I have been seein Dr. Widick and his wonderful staff since about 2012. I am moving out of state soon but will be traveling back just to continue seeing him!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr.Widick Is wonderful and has excellent bedside manner,explains thoroughly every detail and answers question.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Dr.Widick is amazing,thanks to him my sons hearing has significantly improved ,surgery scheduler is amazing as well .

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

The best care the best Dr. The best staff . Would not want to go anywhere else!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Widick is amazing and very kind ,excellent and surgery skills are on point.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

I had a right Chochlear Implant and will be having the left side done. I can understand most of what people are saying now. I love music and thought I would not be able to sing and play music again. The first sounds I heard after processor was connected were very STRANGE. The first music I heard did not sound like music. 4 months after my cochlear implant I can now understand music. I am able to sight read and I am singing in 2 choirs. Dr. Widick explained the surgical procedure and what my expectations should be. He said having this done would change my life for the better. He was right.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Dr. Widick has the best bed side care,takes his time with me and explains thouroughly.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

I was recommended by my Specialist to see Dr. Widick who is a specialist on the problem I have with my inner ear. My Specialist doctor sent me for a hearing test and with the results he recommended I see Dr. Widick because he deals with the issues I have. I was told by the techs and hearing doctor ( after the test) that I have a virus in my inner ear which is causing me to be off balance and have severe dizziness whichI have been dealing with. I as well as my specialist doctor’s office tried to get an appointment as soon as possible, but no opening available. So I waited 5 weeks to get an appointment with Dr. Widick for my full results and possible treatment for this problem. They confirmed my appointment a few days before which is fine. The night before the visit with Dr. Widick I get a voice mail that they canceled my appointment. NOT ACCEPTABLE They claim they were waiting for an MRI test from my specialist (not mentioning my specialist, who is fantastic by the way) and that is not true NO MRI was ordered. Plus they follow up by saying they are too busy to see me, and stated "that I was being treated already with another doctor for this issue", which is a complete LIE. If I was being treated for this issue then why would I and my doctor's office make an appointment to see Dr. Widick. This IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. I remain stuck with a major problem especially with a virus in my inner ear (Neuritis and/or Labyrinthitis). He might be a good doctor but I don't think he would condone the unprofessional behavior and lack of organization based on this issue, seems to me he doesn't care. They also over booked obviously and cancel you the last minute. I am very surprised and feel that if the staff has such little concern for the patients or the proper handling of patient information and accurate assessment prior to the patient being seen by THE DOCTOR, he may want to consider a serious house cleaning and hire a more competent and professional staff going forward..

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr. Mark H. Widick

Dr. Mark H. Widick's response
We appreciate the feedback and hear the concerns that have been presented. We do extend our apologies for the negative experience and the bad impression that was made as that is never our intention and certainly, goes against our efforts of providing superior patient care. Our office has recently implemented a new scheduling policy leaving some patients ineligible to be seen by Dr. Widick and we apologize for any inconvenience this has created. In light of that, we send our best wishes for successful treatment and swift recovery.

Submitted May 2, 2017

Great doctor gave me my hearing back, he was very knowledgeable and great demeanor, and cares about you and makes sure your happy!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr. Mark H. Widick's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Spanish

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Centene