Ratings for Dr. Mark H. Widick

Great staff, very professional. Clean office, great attitude

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

VERY PLEASED WITH DR. WIDICK AND HIS STAFF. VERY PROFESSIONAL ASSISTANT,ALWAYS SMILING AND PLEASANT.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Dr. Widick explains things completely, Listen to what he says, he knows what he is doing.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

I am very satisfied, Dr.Widick explained thoroughly,step by step and answered all my questions .

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

The staff is very inviting and accommodating. Dr. Widick is always very prompt, understanding, knowledgeable and thorough making every visit pleasant. Dr. Widick is responsible for a drastic improvement in my hearing in both ears, stapedectomy of the left ear in 2010 and the right year 2017. The recovery was quick and I am extremely happy with the results. I recommend anyone looking to improve their hearing to please Dr. Widick. As a matter of fact, I plan on taking my 5 year son to see him, so that we have a baseline for the future.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

I had an Eustachian Tube Dialation conducted by Dr. Widick. The procedure was quick, but the benefits are endless. I noticed an immediate change. Two weeks after the procedure I flew for the first time after the procedure and I could not believe the difference. I used to be in so much pain during the flight. I have been seein Dr. Widick and his wonderful staff since about 2012. I am moving out of state soon but will be traveling back just to continue seeing him!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr.Widick Is wonderful and has excellent bedside manner,explains thoroughly every detail and answers question.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Dr.Widick is amazing,thanks to him my sons hearing has significantly improved ,surgery scheduler is amazing as well .

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

The best care the best Dr. The best staff . Would not want to go anywhere else!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Widick is amazing and very kind ,excellent and surgery skills are on point.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Dr. Mark H. Widick's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Spanish

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

• BCBS Massachusetts