Ratings for Dr. Izak Kielmovitch

First visit with this doctor went very well. The doctor and staff were professional, caring and the doctor was very thorough in his examination and gathering of data. After a thorough examination for two separate complaints, this also included an office procedure, the doctor gave us a complete diagnosis. He explained clearly and concisely the issues to us and the treatment plan. He made sure we understood what he explained to us, and he has a nice personality to go along with excellent professionalism. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

If I were as bad as Dr. Kielmovitch I would be out of a job. No manners whatsoever, didn't even let me ask questions, he just started talking when I started to ask a question. Misdiagnosed, and not even given treatment, relief, or advice for his wrong conclusion. Even the lady I saw before the dr knew something wasn't right when she ran her preliminary tests. It was a close one, but I barely beat him out to the parking lot. If they schedule you with him, ask for a different dr or try a different practice.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. Izak Kielmovitch

Dr. Izak Kielmovitch's response
We appreciate your honest feedback and encourage you to call Debbie Bryon, our practice administrator, at 407-644-4883 during normal business hours so we can get more details about your experience and find out how we can improve for future patients while protecting your patient privacy.

Submitted June 20, 2017

My child had impacted ear wax. Dr. Kielmovitch did nothing but give pills and said don't do anything except wipe the outside part of the ear. A waste of our day and money! Another doctor tortured my child with plastic qtip like tool. My son cries whenever he goes to doctor now. Desparate late at night I went to an all-night pediatrics walk in on Maitland Avenue. IT WAS A GREAT POSITIVE EXPERIENCE FINALLY ! They simply used a syringe with water in it to essential pressure clean out my sons ear. No pain. Instant relief. Tons of ear wax came out. IF YOU HAVE A CHILD WITH EAR PROBLEMS FIND A DOCTOR THAT USES THIS SIMPLE TECHNIQUE TO CLEAN OUT THEY'RE EARS !

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

Dr. Izak Kielmovitch's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Izak H. Kielmovitch joined The Ear, Nose, Throat and Plastic Surgery Associates in 1991. He is fellowship trained in pediatric otolaryngology and focuses his practice on pediatric otolaryngology, pediatric head and neck issues, sleep apnea and endoscopic sinus surgeries. In 1984, Dr. Kielmovitch was named Chief of Pediatric Otolaryngology at Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital in St. Louis, MO. He has served as Assistant Clinical Professor of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, at the St. Louis University School of Medicine. Currently he is an Assistant Professor of Otolaryngology with the University of Central Florida College of Medicine. From 1994 onward, he has been consecutively named as one of “The Best Doctors in America.” Throughout his career he has been involved in various research projects with numerous publications and presentations around the country to his credit. He is board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology and a current member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, the American Society of Pediatric Otolaryngology, the Central Florida Pediatric Society, the Florida Medical Association and Kids Docs. He is a fellow of both the American Academy of Pediatrics and the American College of Surgeons.

• English

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)