Ratings for Dr. Walter W. Rudzinski

Horrible is the best word. Short, rude, arrogant, flippant, uncaring to name a few. Stay away.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

terrible experience, DO NOT SEE THIS DR. does not listen to you, no "bedside manners" close to being rude, then he bills higher than any other. Worst doctor I have seen in my 59 years. Went to another doctor 3 days later, you talk about night and day!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

After reviewing a potentially serious health issue, I politely and respectfully stated that I wanted to seek a second opinion. He emphatically said "NO! I'm doing this procedure on Friday @ Pinacle Hospital and THEN you can get your second opinion!" Well I got a second opinion at nationally rated Loyola Cancer Center (Maywood, IL) and couldn't be happier with the outcome.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

I agree with the other party he has no bedside manners rushes through and tried to get you out quickly

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014

doctor took all of 3 minutes for a history. started preping for a scope before even asking or telling me what was going on. bedside manners are horrible. seems like he was in a hurry to be rid of me. would NOT reccomend.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

Dr. Walter W. Rudzinski's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Top Hospitals in Valparaiso, IN