Ratings for Dr. Welby I. Winstead

went to DR. Winstead for a second opinion as a referrel, he exam-ed me for about 10-15 min I had provided scans; He said call him he call me If I didn't hear anything from him in a week or so I called back 3 times over about 3-4 weeks and still haven't heard from him, a year later also the intake desk staff was very distant.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

No complaints at all !! When calling for an appointment, I told the lady I needed to see him asap,I was scheduled for the next morn. I sat in the waiting room maybe 10 mins,& maximum of 10 mins in the treatment room. I've been seeing Dr Winstead on & off for 23 years. An intern training under Dr Winstead had a big part in my treatment & he was great. In my opinion, he's training under THE BEST. Sadly I learned that day that Dr Winstead is retiring soon, he will certainly be miss by me. I wish him a long retirement, doing what he loves most !! BTW,ALL the office staff are great too !!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Dr. Welby seemed very interested in my social economic status (as other doctors have given this impression). But once it was determined I had a respectable career, he lightened up and we had a few good laughs. Very thorough exam and great advice on sinunitis. Overall very good visit.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr Winstead although very knowledgeable in his area of expertise was arrogant, pompous , condescending after waiting in a hot, stuffy exam room for 50 minutes he came in lectured me for 6 minutes and that was the end of the visit did not appear to be willing to provide info regarding indication of the clinic visit there was no clinic evaluation

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Dr. Welby I. Winstead's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Oxford