Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Haller

Very competent ENT Dr with great bedside manner. Dr Haller explained what my surgery would entail and I immediately felt very comfortable having him perform my surgery. My surgery went well and I was very pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

Dr Haller is the best doctor I have ever had. Hands down. Did a tongue dissection on me and cleaned up mistakes a prior ENT had made.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Dr. Haller came highly recommended by our sons pediatrician. He is an excellent doctor/surgeon. He really took the time to get to know my son and discuss all available options. Dr. Haller is easy to talk to and very straight forward. I would recommend him to anyone that needed an ENT.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Dr Haller has operated on 3 members of my family, no only did he fully inform us of all options, he let us now all risk. We had 2 tumor and on set o f tonsil taking. All three healed in a timely manner and he had the best bed side manner of any doctor I have had. He concern for current and future issues that may arrive.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Doctor would not take concerns seriously, was lazy, and quick to wrong conclusion. Will not be going back to this doctor or center.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Dr. Haller performed a modified neck dissection for removal of cancer in my left tonsil, roof of my mouth and tongue 8 years ago. He did a beautiful, and effective, job. He is one of the best, if not the best, head and neck surgeons. Excellent bed side manner. Takes the time you need.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2011

Wonderful Dr., Wonderful Surgeon, very helpful, very knowledgeable. Talks to you, not down to you. would recommend him to anyone needing an ENT. Calls me to check on me, helps me manage my condition, and is extrememly caring! 2 thumbs up, cant say enough good things about him!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2008

Dr. Jeffrey Haller's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)