Ratings for Dr. Lawrence E. Stewart

This office has the rudest staff ever, very unprofessional. I've been there many times and observed them being rude to other patients as well. Dr. STEWART has been very snappy and rude to me on many occasions. Oh, and who can forget about him being arrested at his office on the local news channel. The drug force had charge him with exchanging drugs/prescriptions for sex, whatever that means. He seems like a freak and always gave me the creeps. After seeing his arrest on the news, I never went back to him.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2019

He is an evil man who preys on young vulnerable women. Be weary of using this man. Don't take ur daughters to him or yourself if u are under 50! Creepy weird man!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Went to Dr . Stewart yesterday he performed surgery on my face . Was very nice took his time in explaning my options to me . Very well mannered , was very good to me and family during the procedure. I can honestly say has got to be one of the nicest & best doctors I've ever been to !! Thanks Dr . Stewart for what you did for me .. Sincerely , Tammy Stockman..

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

Doctor Stewart did not treat me kindly or even bother to listen to anything I had to say. Perhaps he is just has too many patients to bother. Pretty much a know it all and very dismissive. Perhaps it's just his way. I was having severe pain and the doctor pretty much told me that I didn't know what i was talking about. I've been to other ENTs before moving and I can tell you from experience that this doctor is not very knowledgable. Sorry that I had to give bad review but I hope I can help at least one person. See someone else if you have any choice.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Performed surgery on my son twice. Excellent care that cured his problem both times. I've seen him myself for chronic problem that has improved dramatically for first time in 50 years. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2010

He is strange and not very helpful. One of the nurse practitioners or Dr. Austin is a better option.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2009

Dr. Lawrence E. Stewart's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Mccomb, MS