Ratings for Dr. Paul S. Sherrerd

The only ENT to go to. Personable, supporting staff. Dr S. is the greatest.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

All 3 of my daughter's had tonsillectomies preformed by Dr. Sherrerd. He was very professional & treated us kindly. I would highly recommend him for any ENT procedure. It says something about a Dr. when they are affiliated with a Children's Hospital!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Awful time with him, stuck ear light to far in my ear keeped telling him he was hurting me, he wouldn't even stop, went in even further. Stuck tonuge depresser to far down my grandmothers throut gagging her was rude unfriendly made a complant but all they did was stick up for him.Even if I was dying I would not go back. But he at least filled out the paper I needed to.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

He graduated Alpha Omega Alpha from medical school and he is real smart. He is considerate too, and he is skilled. He fixed my chronic nosebleed problem that had been severe--get a cold, get an embarrassing nosebleed.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

flag | Submitted August 29, 2012

Very friendly helpful and knowledgeable about the process felt extremely comfortable and confident

flag | Submitted September 30, 2011

Every Dr has stories like the ones written. Notice stories were several years ago. My experiance with him is quite the opposite. I have 3 children and a husband. We all have seen him off and on for over 12 years. 2 have had their tonsils out, 1 had a car accident and broke her nose. I had a terrible case of Vertigo that lasted 4 months. This physician was VERY thorough. He called our home at night after all procedures to make sure all was well. He has ALWAYS been responsive to our needs and never neglected us. Someone is on call at all times and answered our calls in a timely manner. During my episode with Veritgo he followed my care when he recommended I see another specialist. He is professional and knowledgable about mouth/neck cancers and was familiar with the type my husband had. One thing as a patient I would suggest; if there is a complaint one must describe the issue with clarity and work with the Dr problem solving the issue. Communication by the pt is a must.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

I take my family to see Dr. Sherrerd and I love the care that we all receive. I have called and gotten an appointment the same day. Really nice people!!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Following-up on my 8/18/08 post regarding my 1997 perotidectomy and lack of follow-up response by Dr Sherrard resulting in 2006 surgery and Radiation Therapy. Follow-up MRI in 2009 showed possible tumor in my brain just above the perotid surgery and radiation therapy area. It turned out to be only a strep infection possibly due to the 2006 radiation therapy causing breakdown of blood-brain barrier. The second perotidectomy in 2006 and the brain surgery in 2009 both could've been avoided if Sherrard would have listened to my concerns during three follow-ups (1998-2000) and had an MRI done back then. Even though I have been very lucky, my life will never be the same due to results of brain surgery and radiation therapy. I hope doctors will learn from this, listen to their patients, and take appropriate actions. And patients, ALWAYS get a second opinion both before AND AFTER any surgery.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2010

Diagnosed with inner ear infection he gave me hearing test and dizy test said had viral infection he said steroid ,antibiotics shot shold clear it up.Arter 15 days called office told them still had bad pain in jaw and neck still had bad balance nurse said to go see the dentist. Instead went and got a second opinion from another ENT said i have inner ear shingles.stop all other meds. and he put me on Valtrex./Would never go to this DR. again

flag | Submitted February 5, 2009

Dr. Paul S. Sherrerd's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

GHI