Ratings for Dr. Geoffrey W. Tobias

I am extremely happy with Dr. Tobias' work on my nose. Being a 21 year old guy, I was pretty hesitant at first as to whether or not I should get rhinoplasty done. I did not want it to look like I had a nose job, yet I still wanted a smaller nose. Dr. Tobias exceeded my expectations. My nose looks so natural and it fits my face perfectly. Not only did he do a fantastic job on my nose, but he is one of the nicest, most genuine doctors you will meet. I had minimal pain and bruising and I was back on my regular routine shortly after surgery. Another great part of Dr. Tobias' work is that he does closed rhinoplasty, unlike most doctors that we met with. I have no scarring and my nose looks amazing. I highly recommend Dr. Tobias... a true artist. A++

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

I am a patient of Dr. Tobias. I had a deviated septum and a bump in my nose. Dr. Tobias was able to remove the bump and fix the deviation. No one could tell that I got a work done on my nose. My nose looks natural. I am of Middle Eastern ethnicity and live in Great Neck, New York. A lot of Middle Eastern men and women in Great Neck get their deviated septum and bump in their nose operated on in Tehran. And the result is a disaster. These patients end up with a ski slope nose that they can not use to breathe. I am glad I went to Dr. Tobias. My nose functions well and I look naturally great. My nose matches my face.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

I had a Septoplasty and Rhinoplasty done by Dr. Tobias In February of 2015. This has been absolutely life changing for me! I can breathe which was very difficult before. NO sinus infections in almost a year! And I love looking in the mirror EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!! I did this at age 46. I should have done it twenty years ago. I had two drooping nostrils one much bigger than the other, a severly deviated septum, and a huge bump and hook nose. I am of italian descent...enough said :-) My nostrils are perfect, my nose is straight, there is no more huge hook or hump and no one can tell what exactly has changed my appearance. He is a magnificent doctor, artist and human being! I would have payed double for these results. I am forever grateful to him! Roseanne S.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

I had a rhinoplasty done about three months ago by Dr. Tobias, and I am absolutely thrilled with the results. I had trouble breathing out of my right nostril because of a deviated septum, and it was also physically smaller than the left. Additionally, my side profile was atrocious, and made me consistently self-conscious. Dr. Tobias not only corrected these issues, but was kind and attentive throughout the entire process. Additionally, his staff is phenomenal, and made visits extremely pleasant. Before the cast was removed I was able to eat almost anything, and even breathe through my nose. For someone with anxieties about surgery hospitals, and recovery, I could not have had a better experience.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

I have had 7 surgeries on my nose over the past 10 years, and Dr. Tobias was the only surgeon that was able to properly fix it. I went to "experts" in NYC, and many other recommended doctors in the bergen county area. My mom, grandma, 2 of my friends, and 3 of my aunts have all gotten their noses done by Dr. Tobias. My nose issue was always with breathing though, so my mom never thought of bringing me to him. Long story short, I had no cartilage left in my nose from all of my surgeries and from haven it broken so many times to try and fix my septum it was not as pretty as it should of been. I should have never needed a nose job, but because of these surgeries I did. Other doctors tried to straighten it out from their mistakes, but it never worked and my mom refused to let them do any more work on me. Finally my mom brought to tobias, and in one quick super easy surgery my nose is FINALLY perfect. It was the easiest recovery out of any surgery I have had also, only painful part was that he had to take my cartilage from my ear since I had none left in my nose. He truly knows what he is doing and is an expert with noses. Like others have mentioned, he does your nose to what will look best for your face. Don't listen to any bad reviews, it is probably people who wanted this perfect little nose but that simply is not what he does, he does not do perfection he does what is natural. Out of about 10 people I know who have had him as their surgeon, they are all completely satisfied! You do not want people knowing you have had a nose job by looking at you, and that is my favorite part about my nose and his work! My nose looks fabulous!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

He did a horrible job on my nose. Very poor results. My nose is big, wide, unattractive. He is not a skilled surgeon. I wonder, who wrote the 5 star comments?

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

Dr Tobias is a great plastic surgeon! He is a straight shooter who listens to you and gives you a realistic idea of what he is capable of doing without using fancy 3D drawings that are very unrealistic given the fact that everyone face is very different. I am more than pleased with my results! I have 2 kids and was back at their sporting events within one week looking great. My friends had no idea I had surgery and keep saying "I love your hair" or " did you lose weight" because I still look like the same person but just better! This is exactly what Dr Tobias told me would happen on my initial consult in November! It was also very comforting to hear the staff at Englewood Hospital tell me I came to right surgeon for my rhinoplasty because these nurses in pre and post see the results before anyone! I can't say enough about the entire staff at Englewood Hospital since I traveled from a distance and had to stay overnight. I was in a private room and had ice around the clock with lots of privacy. My only regret is that I did not find Dr Tobias when I was in my early 20s instead of my early 40s so I could have felt this confident for the past 20 years about my profile.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Words cannot describe the amount of happiness and satisfaction with the work of Doctor Tobias! He is the best doctor for a nose job! I had my surgery with him on October 8, 2014 and although it is still swollen I couldn't be happier with my new and beautiful nose! First of all my face didn't change at all. I am still myself but with a beautiful and more feminine profile! I did freak out few days before the surgery and was about to cancel, but Dr. Tobias and his team were able to comfort me, and I decided to go forth with it. On the day of my surgery, Dr. Tobias operated on two other women who I met in his office on the day of the cast removal. All three of us were extremely happy with the results. He has patients coming from Europe and from other States for a Rhinoplasty. He is truly talented and experienced! Absolutely recommend! Please write me to cneskaju@gmail.com if you have any questions.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

He did an excellent job on my nose, he was very professional and I found him to be a very accomplished and dedicated surgeon. My parents and I are thrilled with the outcome, my nose is very natural looking the doctor did a great job I would go to him again and would highly recommend Dr. Geoffrey W. Tobias.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

Dr. Geoffrey W. Tobias's Credentials

• Tufts Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02111 (Grad. 1973)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am extremely happy with Dr. Tobias' work on my nose. Being a 21 year old guy, I was pretty hesitant at first as to whether or not I should get rhinoplasty don..."

January 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a patient of Dr. Tobias. I had a deviated septum and a bump in my nose. Dr. Tobias was able to remove the bump and fix the deviation. No one could tell ..."

December 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a Septoplasty and Rhinoplasty done by Dr. Tobias In February of 2015. This has been absolutely life changing for me! I can breathe which was very difficu..."

September 22, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had a rhinoplasty done about three months ago by Dr. Tobias, and I am absolutely thrilled with the results. I had trouble breathing out of my right nostril be..."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have had 7 surgeries on my nose over the past 10 years, and Dr. Tobias was the only surgeon that was able to properly fix it. I went to "experts" in NYC, and ..."

June 1, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Stay away from this dr. Terrible results!! I cry every time I look in the mirror...."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "He did a horrible job on my nose. Very poor results. My nose is big, wide, unattractive. He is not a skilled surgeon. I wonder, who wrote the 5 star comment..."

March 21, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Tobias is a great plastic surgeon! He is a straight shooter who listens to you and gives you a realistic idea of what he is capable of doing without using fa..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Words cannot describe the amount of happiness and satisfaction with the work of Doctor Tobias! He is the best doctor for a nose job! I had my surgery with him o..."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He did an excellent job on my nose, he was very professional and I found him to be a very accomplished and dedicated surgeon. My parents and I are thrilled with..."

November 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He did an incredible job on my mom and sister. I just booked my appointment for this December and I cannot wait!"

September 25, 2014