Dr. Scott R. Messenger

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Scott R. Messenger

I love Dr. Messenger. I used to see another ENT in the practice but happened to see Dr. Messenger for a sick visit once. He is the best. He is very professional, polite, thorough, makes accurate diagnosis, and listens to you regarding your needs and experiences with medications. I live five minutes from an urgent care and they constantly misdiagnosis me, so when I really need to see a good doctor, I drive 30 minutes to see Dr. Messenger

flag | Submitted February 23, 2019

I have been a patient of Dr. Messenger's for over 14 years. He was instrumental in finally having an answer to numerous health issues I was experiencing by diagnosing my chronic acid reflux/Gerd within minutes of seeing me. He has been there to constantly reassure and treat me for any ent issues and I appreciate the confidence I feel after having had a visit to his office. His nurse Maureen is calming, confident and complete with preparing all info proceeding your visit. I would, and have, recommended Dr. Messenger to friends and family as I have complete trust in his knowledge and ability as a otolaryngologist.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2019

Dr. Messenger is fantastic (as is his nurse Maureen)! He is very compassionate, knowledgeable and listens to your concerns. He thoroughly reviews your chart, asks really good questions and thinks outside the box to pinpoint the cause of any issue you are experiencing. Additionally, he doesn't try to make you come in for follow-up appointments unless they are needed. I 110% recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

Dr. Messenger and his nurse Maureen are fantastic! He takes care of my whole family and I trust him completely. They are both sweet and kind and listen to your concerns. He removed my sons tonsils and adenoids and did sinus surgery on me. If he is ever out of the office when I need a sick appointment I will try and wait for him to return!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

Dr Scott Messenger has been my family ENT for over 35 years- caring for my 3 yr old daughter's hearing loss (now 35 years old); my wife and my hearing/sinus problems; and now my 6 grandchildren's issues- he and his nurse Maureen are the BEST- would not see anyone else for any ENT problems! Most compassionate and caring doctor I have dealt with in my 66 years on this earth!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

I have been Dr Messenger's patient for over 20 years and would never consider going to any other ENT doctor. He is patient, courteous, kind, knowledgeable and very skilled. He listens to all your concerns no matter how small. He has a great staff and never a problem to get an appointment. Dr Messenger is the best!!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

Dr. Messenger is highly professional, listens , explains procedures, discusses various options for treatment, provides the highest level of service and is interested in his patients . I have a high level of confidence in his diagnosis and am grateful for his skilled care. The staff is courteous, the facility easy to access and appointment availability offers the convenience of on-line scheduling. If you need an ENT specialist, do not hesitate to see Dr. messenger.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2018

Dr. messenger was very polite and asked the kind of questions he would need to know to best understand what was the underlying reason for the lump under my tongue, not just a quick diagnosis. He quickly helped take the stress off my shoulders that the current problem was not related to a previous diagnosis of something much more serious several years back. The staff and facilities overall are excellent, I made the right choice choosing Dr. Messenger.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Dr. messenger has treated me for frequent sinus infections. He also helped trey me while I was pregnant and was so helpful and caring. He truly wanted to make me feel better an I am so grateful or his help.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

My son who is now 6 has been seeing Dr. Messenger since he was under a year old. Everyone is friendly and I especially like how they talk directly to Tanner instead of talking to me as if Tanner isn't in the room. He always feels comfortable going to the office and of course loves the treasure chest for being a great patient! I always recommend Dr. Messenger to friends. He is worth the 40 minute drive we have to take!!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Dr. Scott R. Messenger's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1982)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio