Dr. Hyman Ryback

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Hyman Ryback

Dr. Ryback is a wonderful doctor. He has excellent diagnostic skills, and his work is always successful. I never have to wait to see him and his office staff is attentive and professional. He is skilled as a surgeon and I cannot emphasize on what an excellent doctor. Would not hesitate to see him in any ENT emergency.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

I never have to wait for a long period of time before i'm seen, His staff is excellent, and Dr Ryback has done a great job at keeping my sinus in check.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

I have been a patient for 18+ years. He did my sinus surgery 18 years ago and I very rarely get sinus infections. It is wonderful when your nose works well. He has treated 2 of my kids with tonsils, adenoids, and another with sinus and deviated septum. He even has done polyp laser surgery in the office. Medical advancements are amazing. The office is well run and appointment times are convenient. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

I went for a septoplasty and rhinoplasty, and he did a partial turbinectomy without my knowing and I came down with empty nose syndrome. I cannot feel my nose, my gums. Without an imprtant part of the inf. turbinates I do not make mucus and my allergies became severe. I cannot fall asleep without medicine. I smell everything and am now hyper sensitive to bleach, perfume,etc.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010

Dr. Ryback is my favorite doctors. He always "fixes" me (I have had sinus problems, allergies and rhynitis for years) -- and no matter what procedure he does in the office, nor what medication he prescribes or what procedures he does (I have had two -- for nasal-septal deviation -- antrostomy, sphenoidectomy, ethmoidectomy -- due to horrible sinus headaches -- first one in the 1990s -- immediate postop, didn't feel too good (hard to breathe with packing), but when all that stuff was gone -- I could breathe! Fewer colds and headaches. Lasted about 10 years. Then blessed laser was invented, and a few years ago, had outpatient procedure to clean out nasal passages and it was like magic. He is a magic nose doctor! Plus, he has the best sense of humor of just about anybody I know -- he is so funny and has me in stitches (not literally) ever time I go there. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2010

Dr. Hyman Ryback's Credentials

• Mc Gill Univ, Fac Of Med, Montreal, Que, Canada (Grad. 1970)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal