Ratings for Dr. Philip A. Pollice

first time visit with this MD. He spent less than 5 minutes with me. Looked in my ears, nose and mouth so he could bill for visit. Provided no insight or recommendations to my health issue.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Pollice after my PCP discovered a thyroid nodule. The initial biopsy determined a likelihood of malignancy. Dr. Pollice called me right away and thoroughly explained everything. He discussed my options and gave me his recommendation. Just prior to my surgery, I came down with a bad case of strep. Dr. Pollice called me and eased my worries. I had a total thyroidectomy a few days later. Everything went great. I cannot say enough about the professionalism and competency of Dr. Pollice and my entire surgical team at Mercy Hospital. They were great. After the final biopsy results were released, Dr. Pollice again phoned me at home again and discussed all of my options at my follow up appointment. My scar is healing nicely, but more importantly, I feel very confident that the cancer is gone and am so relieved to have found Dr. Pollice. Good doctors seem hard to come by these days.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

I am 57 years old and this is the ONLY doctor that I would trust with my life ! I have been seeing Dr Pollice since my early 20's. He has been there when other doctors left me high and dry and one nearly killed me leaving me with pneumonia while shoving me out the door. When I needed surgery and they couldn't get the tube in my throat it was doctor Pollice that I called in. I have NEVER had a problem with his skills or bedside manner nor have I ever seen him abrupt in all my years of going to him. Believe what you want but I will trust my life to this man any day of the week !

flag | Submitted December 21, 2014

His bedside manner is TERRIBLE. He didn't even tell me that he was going to stick a scalpel in my ear and the next thing I knew it felt like my eardrum had been punctured. I was crying from the pain of it and he essentially told me to suck it up and that it didn't hurt that bad. I'm 19 YEARS OLD and all he ever called me was "sweetie", never referring to me as my actual name. He's the worst doctor I have ever experienced, no exaggeration.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

For a new patient he spent five minutes with me and was very abrupt. I felt like I was an inconvenience to him! He wouldn't hardly let me speak.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

Dr. Philip A. Pollice's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

HealthPartners