Ratings for Dr. Wasyl Szeremeta

We had our sons tonsils and adenoids out by this doctor. He came out of the OR shouting that my son is avtivel

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

My son Marco had surgery on April 11 2013 with dr szeremeta I have to say it was the most pleasant experience the staff was so nice and caring and dr szeremeta made my son happy and comfortable he got his tonsils, adenoids removed and tubes in his ears recovery was ten days and anytime I was worried the staff was there to answer all my questions.... My son is breathing so well at night now he had sleep apnea on top of it all and he is like a new kid....thank you to dr szeremeta for making my son better !!!!! This means the world to my husband and I couldn't ask for a better doctor !!!!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Szeremeta by my primary. My son had reoccurring ear infections from 3 months to a yr old. My son rec'vd tubes in both ears. After waiting for the doc post surgery, he came out and was extremely rude to me (huffing and puffing), and recited directions a mile a minute almost from a script. My son had issues from day 1 after his surgery. Ended up going to CHOP with Dr. Ralph Wetmore where he redid the tubes and actually discovered that Dr. S failed to realize (what I told Dr S. all along) that my son needed his adenoids/tonsils removed. I would never return to Dr. S's office ever again. He is an arrogant, rude excuse for a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Dr. Wasyl Szeremeta's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Stony Brook, NY