Ratings for Dr. Stewart E. Barlow

It was a waste of my time and money. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

I was a walk in patient in Dec 2015. Diagnosed with throat cancer. He performed the surgery leaving no visible scar. He is very professional straight forward and kind. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

One of the reasons I went to Dr. Barlow is because of all of the good reviews given to him. I read about how good he was with children - and I can tell you that he is equally good with grandmas! I am the world's biggest boob and was scared to death of having sinus surgery! Dr. Barlow was amazing! I don't have enough good to say about him. I had the surgery and I am very impressed with Dr. Barlow and the wonderful doctor that he is. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a kind, caring, competent ENT physician!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr. Barlow was so great with my son! Loved his bedside manner with him. Was very good to follow up with us after surgery to make sure all was well. When we came back for our follow up he was just as personable with my son as the first time and made him feel like they were long time friends. Great doctor, great staff, great experience.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Wonderful experience....Dr. Barlow has done surgery on all three of my kids. Tubes, Tonsils and even foreign body removal from areas my kids placed things....ears!! Very patient and cute with my kids!! I refer all my family and friends to him. Even the staff is accommodating and helpful in every way they can be in going above and beyond to make sure our needs were taken care of!! He earned Dr. of the year this year and he deserved it!! Busy Doc but takes the time needed with everyone making you feel like you and your family is important!!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

GREAT EXPERIENCE FROM THE FRONT DESK TO THE VISIT AND EVEN OUT THE DOOR!!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2013

Wonderful experience. He has helped our family with many different things. He called us after each child had their tonsils out. Sweet and welling to make the kids feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend him to any of our friends!!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2012

We have taken all four of our kids to Dr. Barlow for various reasons (tonsils, adnoids, and ear tubes). He is an EXCELLENT doctor who we trust explicitly! He has a great bed-side manner and actually TAKES TIME to talk to you. If he does seem to be a little late in getting in to see you we know that it is because he is giving the same great care and time to another patient. He will stay in the appointment with you until every single one of your questions have been answered. We always try to make the first appointment of the day, so no wait, but if by chance we can't get in then the wait time is pretty typical of any doctor. My biggest compliment to Dr. Barlow is that he genuinely seems to care about the patient and the condition. He takes it very personal and is a GREAT doctor. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

I went to Dr. Barlow to get my tonsils removed. He was an EXCELLENT Doctor. My wait time in the waiting room was pretty typical for any doctor. His bedside manner is excellent also. After my surgery HE called me (not a nurse) twice within a week to see how I was doing. He also would return calls quickly when I had any questions. He is a great Doctor and I would go to him again!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

Dr Barlow took care of a septum problem I had suffered from for over 20 years and just didnt get taken care of.The suregery was excellent!! his bedside manner was excellent!! i can breath for the first time in years.Thew only thing is you will have to wait in the lobby for a few he is very busy but worth the wait.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

Dr. Stewart E. Barlow's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1986)