Ratings for Dr. Joost L. Knops

Dr. Knops is absolutely one of the best ENT specialists. First and foremost, he is an exceptionally skilled and talented doctor. He was trained at the Mayo Clinic and it shows. Dr. Knops conducted a flawless surgery on me. He exemplifies the Mayo approach, always putting the care of the patient first. He takes the time necessary to do a thorough analysis and explains things very well. Dr. Knops is also an incredibly caring and compassionate doctor. I have seen many specialists during my time and he is simply outstanding. I would recommend him highly to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

He touched the oxygen line in one friends throat and blew it up, almost killed him. He puncired through the sinus of my other friend and through the lining of her brain, nicked her carotid artery and let her bleed out for almost one hour before calling an ambulance to take her across the street to the hospital. She suffered permanent brain damage. He settled the first one aftger a law suit and won the second because puncturing the brain is supposedly a risk but he did not get her help for almost one hour and told the neurosurgeon she went home, but really she was bleeding out in his office. I then met a third lady who he also punctured through her sinus into the orbit of her eye. DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR and look him up on Washington State "Find My Court Date" to see the lawsuits and go to the courthouse and read the files for yourself.

Submitted March 16, 2013

Very unprofessional. Actually yelled at my child & she left his office after being called at liar. As we were leaving, he again yelled at her loud enough for the whole waiting room to hear!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

I have seen multiple ENT's for chronic sinusitis and nasal polyps and none have compared. He took the time to really understand my symptoms and performed a flawless high risk surgery removing a mucocele from my eye. He seems to actually care about me as a person rather than a paycheck. I will visit this person over any other for sinus related problems.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

Great results for cholesteatoma removal and prosthetic earbone chain, everything went exactly as explained and hearing was restored. I have seen Dr. K on numerous occasions and have always been taken care of.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Dr Knoops is not current on current Thyroid surgery cancer practice and my surgery resulted in damage to my Superior Laryngeal Nerve. No Bellingham surgeon is competent to perform a thyroidectomy. Go to Seattle.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

Dr. Joost L. Knops's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Bellingham, WA