Ratings for Dr. Mark Awuku

Best doctor everrrrr!!!!! He stayed after hours waiting for my daughter's x rays results and call me personally to let me know what to do .

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

great doctor. Overall treat kids nicely and always makes them laugh

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Best Doctor ever, I wish I could still have him as my doctor but am now well over the age of 18

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

He is the best doctor ever. And we really miss him. God bless Dr Awuku

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Absolutely amazing. My kids have been going to hin since birth and id have no other. We love him. And Jan and Shelly are pretty awesome too.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Dr. Awuku is an amazing Paediatrician! He is very thorough, patient and kind. I am so happy my daughter is under his care! Being a nurse, I feel at ease knowing my daughter is truly being cared for by her Doctor. He is incredibly intelligent, insightful, and has so much experience in all aspects of his field. We will be very sad when he decides to retire.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

Dr.Awuku has taught our family alot throughout the last 23 years. He is very informative and is highly compassionate in his field. The best doctor I've ever known, would recommend him to anyone. We are lucky to have him here in Windsor!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

He has done everything for my child, he takes his time to get to know the child.. i would recommended him to anyone looking for a pedi :)

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Dr. Awuku is an awesome doctor! Very personable, knowledgeable and takes the time to attend to each and every patient in a professional manner. He was my doctor when I was a child and is now my child's doctor. We couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Absolutely love him! He was my pediatrician and now my kids.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015