Ratings for Dr. Mark Awuku

person below is crazy. All patients appreciate and love Awuku!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Untrustworthy, never inform you of the dangers effects of certain drugs, attempts the impossible, with devastating results. Divert reality and feeds you a lot of nonsense. Destroys loved ones and there families.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Dr. Awuku is simply wonderful!!! Finally someone who puts his knowledge and passion first!!!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Best doc ever. Very surprised to see any negative comments. He was a lifesaver for my son. Called several times after hours. First appt, he waited for us until 6 pm to drive in from the county. Remarkable doc

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

He is untrustworthy, never informs you of the possible dangers of certain drugs until they cause devestating results. Always tell you they sre doing well when in reality they will never. Never answer questions directly and mislead into believing in the impossible. He is arrogant,unreliable and diverts reality and destroys family and there love ones.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

Caring, compassionate, excellent bedside manner. I loved him as a doctor the first moment we met. I had just had my baby and was sleeping with him in the hospital. Dr. Awuku came in and said in his beautiful deep African accent "That's what I like to see!". He listens, never overprescribes, and really cares. Best doctor ever! We are so fortunate to have him.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

I have known Dr. Awuku for 22 years and I don't think there is a better doctor ANYWHERE. He is absolutely amazing and I love him! He is the most caring doctor I have ever met and will do whatever is necessary to provide amazing care for your children. I feel so blessed to have him as my pediatrician! <3

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Dr.Awuku has been my doctor all my life and he has done an amazing job, he's always funny and helpful. Thanks Doc!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

it was a sad moment when i turned 18 and could no longer be his patient. I did visit him once to catch up, and he still gave me a cracker on the way out. Amazing doctor and person all around.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

He has been seeing my daughter since she was a few weeks old and we absolutely love him. My doctor loves to pretend she is his assistant and he is so patient with her. Highly recommended!!!!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017