Ratings for Dr. Mark Awuku

Best doc ever. Very surprised to see any negative comments. He was a lifesaver for my son. Called several times after hours. First appt, he waited for us until 6 pm to drive in from the county. Remarkable doc

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

He is untrustworthy, never informs you of the possible dangers of certain drugs until they cause devestating results. Always tell you they sre doing well when in reality they will never. Never answer questions directly and mislead into believing in the impossible. He is arrogant,unreliable and diverts reality and destroys family and there love ones.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

Caring, compassionate, excellent bedside manner. I loved him as a doctor the first moment we met. I had just had my baby and was sleeping with him in the hospital. Dr. Awuku came in and said in his beautiful deep African accent "That's what I like to see!". He listens, never overprescribes, and really cares. Best doctor ever! We are so fortunate to have him.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

I have known Dr. Awuku for 22 years and I don't think there is a better doctor ANYWHERE. He is absolutely amazing and I love him! He is the most caring doctor I have ever met and will do whatever is necessary to provide amazing care for your children. I feel so blessed to have him as my pediatrician! <3

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Dr.Awuku has been my doctor all my life and he has done an amazing job, he's always funny and helpful. Thanks Doc!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

it was a sad moment when i turned 18 and could no longer be his patient. I did visit him once to catch up, and he still gave me a cracker on the way out. Amazing doctor and person all around.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

He has been seeing my daughter since she was a few weeks old and we absolutely love him. My doctor loves to pretend she is his assistant and he is so patient with her. Highly recommended!!!!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

I love Dr. Awuku, I cried when I turned 18 because I couldn't have him as my doctor anymore.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Have been with him for over 20 years. We thank God for putting him in our lives.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

My family doctor referred this doctor after I tell her that I'm concerned about some development issues of my daughter. We went to the first appointment and I told dr. AWUKU everything that I was worry about her. I don't expect that he'll solve all the problems in the first appointment but we had to listen that "she has so many problems so he had to close his office just to attend my daughter issues". My husband and I were so surprised that we couldn't react to that. And later my husband asked him if we could start to do something to help her and the answer was " I'm specialist and I know what I have to do so If I had to say something I would say it". Excuse me!!!! That's so rude for a pediatrician say to a parent. He should comfort us and don't make us more insecure about our daughter's problems. And afterwards, he said that the hospital would call us for a brain MRI and the John McGivney Centre would call us for an appointment as well. Neither one or the other made me a call yet. My daughter's name is not even in John McGivney system yet. And It's been 3 weeks now. We don't even think to go back to this doctor anymore. So rude and he just showed us that he doesn't know what he's doing.

Submitted April 18, 2017