Ratings for Dr. Mark Awuku

Dear Dr.Amjad Zaher, Greetings The purpose of this letter is to invite you on behalf of General Pediatrics 2017, to be a speaker at the upcoming “14th World Congress on General Pediatrics & Adolescent medicine” (General Pediatrics 2017) on September 25-27, 2017. This conference will be held at Chicago, USA hosted by Conference Series LLC. General Pediatrics 2017 will focus on the “Pioneering Spirit of Enriching the Lives of Children”. Attendees Benefits Presenters can avail up to 10 CME credits All attendees can avail 21 CPD Credits (Continuing Professional Development) Certificate Accreditation by the International Organizing Committee (IOCM) Abstracts will be published in conference souvenir & international journal Group Discounts Available For more information: http://generalpediatrics.conferenceseries.com/ Our speaker slots are closing and hence we request you to avail this opportunity to share your scientific excellences and be a part of expert gathering at Chicago, USA. Thanks and Warm Regards, Lilian Evans Program Manager General Pediatrics 2017 Conference Series Direct: (702) 508-5200 Ext: 8042 Customer Service: +1(800) 216 6499 Email: generalpediatrics@pediatricsconferences.org

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

it was a sad moment when i turned 18 and could no longer be his patient. I did visit him once to catch up, and he still gave me a cracker on the way out. Amazing doctor and person all around.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

He has been seeing my daughter since she was a few weeks old and we absolutely love him. My doctor loves to pretend she is his assistant and he is so patient with her. Highly recommended!!!!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

I love Dr. Awuku, I cried when I turned 18 because I couldn't have him as my doctor anymore.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Have been with him for over 20 years. We thank God for putting him in our lives.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Best doctor everrrrr!!!!! He stayed after hours waiting for my daughter's x rays results and call me personally to let me know what to do .

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

great doctor. Overall treat kids nicely and always makes them laugh

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Best Doctor ever, I wish I could still have him as my doctor but am now well over the age of 18

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

He is the best doctor ever. And we really miss him. God bless Dr Awuku

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Absolutely amazing. My kids have been going to hin since birth and id have no other. We love him. And Jan and Shelly are pretty awesome too.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016