Ratings for Dr. Mark Awuku

not informative, tries to handle more than he is capable

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Caring, compassionate, excellent bedside manner. I loved him as a doctor the first moment we met. I had just had my baby and was sleeping with him in the hospital. Dr. Awuku came in and said in his beautiful deep African accent "That's what I like to see!". He listens, never overprescribes, and really cares. Best doctor ever! We are so fortunate to have him.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

I have known Dr. Awuku for 22 years and I don't think there is a better doctor ANYWHERE. He is absolutely amazing and I love him! He is the most caring doctor I have ever met and will do whatever is necessary to provide amazing care for your children. I feel so blessed to have him as my pediatrician! <3

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Dr.Awuku has been my doctor all my life and he has done an amazing job, he's always funny and helpful. Thanks Doc!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

it was a sad moment when i turned 18 and could no longer be his patient. I did visit him once to catch up, and he still gave me a cracker on the way out. Amazing doctor and person all around.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

He has been seeing my daughter since she was a few weeks old and we absolutely love him. My doctor loves to pretend she is his assistant and he is so patient with her. Highly recommended!!!!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

I love Dr. Awuku, I cried when I turned 18 because I couldn't have him as my doctor anymore.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Have been with him for over 20 years. We thank God for putting him in our lives.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Best doctor everrrrr!!!!! He stayed after hours waiting for my daughter's x rays results and call me personally to let me know what to do .

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

great doctor. Overall treat kids nicely and always makes them laugh

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017