Ratings for Dr. Mark Awuku

Dr. Awuku is an amazing Paediatrician! He is very thorough, patient and kind. I am so happy my daughter is under his care! Being a nurse, I feel at ease knowing my daughter is truly being cared for by her Doctor. He is incredibly intelligent, insightful, and has so much experience in all aspects of his field. We will be very sad when he decides to retire.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

Dr.Awuku has taught our family alot throughout the last 23 years. He is very informative and is highly compassionate in his field. The best doctor I've ever known, would recommend him to anyone. We are lucky to have him here in Windsor!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

He has done everything for my child, he takes his time to get to know the child.. i would recommended him to anyone looking for a pedi :)

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Dr. Awuku is an awesome doctor! Very personable, knowledgeable and takes the time to attend to each and every patient in a professional manner. He was my doctor when I was a child and is now my child's doctor. We couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Absolutely love him! He was my pediatrician and now my kids.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

When I was born I was very sick and spent a lot of time in and out of the hospital. Dr. Awuku would come by the hospital at night to see the admitted kids. He noticed I had been there a lot and my case intrigued him. At that time he had a closed practice and was not taking on any new patients. Dr. Awuku took on my case, figured out what was wrong, and later on took on both my younger brother and sister. Over the years Dr. Awuku diagnosed me with scoliosis when I was high school, and diagnosed my sisters gastrointestinal problems. He has been by far the best doctor I have ever dealt with, and I continued to see him until I was 21 years old. I hope that when I have children Dr. Awuku is still practicing and that my children are fortunate enough to be patients of his practice.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

My mother started to see Dr Awuku while she was pregnant with my sister who is now turning 25. After that my mom decided to keep all 3 of us with him and we could not ask for a better doctor. He has been caring, funny and most of all knows what he's doing. The best doctor I have ever met.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Today was our very first appointment with Dr Awuku, satisfied with him as my daughter's Pediatrician

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Amazing doctor!!! Trust him with my children's lives,literally!! We've been blessed with to have Dr Awuku from birth to 18,I wish it was for life! One of the boys was brought in to Grace Hosp with jaundice,there was no phototherapy light available,the Dieu wouldn't take him because he was considered neo-natal. Dr. Awuku showed up in a tux and straightened it all out. That was our start to his truly dedicated care and it's continued through the years. Truly amazing!!!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015