You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mark Awuku

Absolutely love him! He was my pediatrician and now my kids.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

When I was born I was very sick and spent a lot of time in and out of the hospital. Dr. Awuku would come by the hospital at night to see the admitted kids. He noticed I had been there a lot and my case intrigued him. At that time he had a closed practice and was not taking on any new patients. Dr. Awuku took on my case, figured out what was wrong, and later on took on both my younger brother and sister. Over the years Dr. Awuku diagnosed me with scoliosis when I was high school, and diagnosed my sisters gastrointestinal problems. He has been by far the best doctor I have ever dealt with, and I continued to see him until I was 21 years old. I hope that when I have children Dr. Awuku is still practicing and that my children are fortunate enough to be patients of his practice.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

My mother started to see Dr Awuku while she was pregnant with my sister who is now turning 25. After that my mom decided to keep all 3 of us with him and we could not ask for a better doctor. He has been caring, funny and most of all knows what he's doing. The best doctor I have ever met.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Amazing doctor!!! Trust him with my children's lives,literally!! We've been blessed with to have Dr Awuku from birth to 18,I wish it was for life! One of the boys was brought in to Grace Hosp with jaundice,there was no phototherapy light available,the Dieu wouldn't take him because he was considered neo-natal. Dr. Awuku showed up in a tux and straightened it all out. That was our start to his truly dedicated care and it's continued through the years. Truly amazing!!!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

You could not find a more caring , conscientious doctor He is the BEST

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

He diagnosed my son with pyloric stenosis in the hospital and saved his life at 5.5 weeks of life! Although, he did not do the surgery, without his care, he would have surely died. Excellent doctor with good bedside manner. Tyler is thriving at age eleven now!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

I started going to Dr Awuku 26 years ago with my children and now I am blessed to be able to take my granddaughter to see him! He is by far the best pediatrician out there. I know after I've been to him I can rest assure that his diagnosis is right and that I can have peace of mind knowing that my granddaughter is in good hands

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Mark Awuku's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely love him! He was my pediatrician and now my kids. "

November 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I was born I was very sick and spent a lot of time in and out of the hospital. Dr. Awuku would come by the hospital at night to see the admitted kids. He n..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My mother started to see Dr Awuku while she was pregnant with my sister who is now turning 25. After that my mom decided to keep all 3 of us with him and we co..."

September 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Today was our very first appointment with Dr Awuku, satisfied with him as my daughter's Pediatrician "

September 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Awuku is an awesome doctor! Very personable, knowledgeable and takes the time to attend to each and every patient in a professional manner."

August 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor!!! Trust him with my children's lives,literally!! We've been blessed with to have Dr Awuku from birth to 18,I wish it was for life! One of the b..."

June 10, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "N8N0" to "N8X 4W2". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 630 Tecumseh Rd E". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15192526464".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "You could not find a more caring , conscientious doctor He is the BEST "

April 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr. Awku. Surely recommend him 100%. He is so caring, and funny. I honestly don't want to become 18. LOL"

March 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He diagnosed my son with pyloric stenosis in the hospital and saved his life at 5.5 weeks of life! Although, he did not do the surgery, without his care, he wou..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I started going to Dr Awuku 26 years ago with my children and now I am blessed to be able to take my granddaughter to see him! He is by far the best pediatrici..."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A man that has dedicated his life to our kids deserves all the kudo's he can get. Exemplifies care, compassion, and professionalism."

November 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Awuku takes the time to answer all of our questions. He is great with our baby. We feel 100% confident in his care for our daughter. Staff is also very f..."

October 30, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor, glad to have had him for as many years as I did."

October 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgeable, professional, caring, and funny...I'm extremely blessed to have him as my son's doctor..."

October 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is the best medical doctor that I have ever come across. He is not doing miracles but he does everything right. He is always available. He always has explana..."

September 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was his patient for 18 years and When I was 6 I had a bad accident and got rushed to the hospital and off call he came and seen me at 2am on his own time. Now..."

September 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Incredible Doctor who's giving knows no boundaries"

September 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i've seen him twice for my daughter and he's just been amazing. my daughter always gets red in the creases and all doctors and dermotologists told me it's ecze..."

September 4, 2014