Ratings for Dr. Stephen J. Wetmore

Dr. Wetmore is extremely knowledgeable in the sub-specialty of balance disorders. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

I have been going to him for years now and I travel 3 1/2 - 4 hours to see him and wouldnt see any other ENT, he has given me a percentage of my hearing back in the left ear when no other Dr in Charleston or Huntington could or would do that. I had went to several so-called prominent ENT's in Charleston and Huntington several years ago when I had a severe infection, I also had xrays to show the infection and the Dr's in those areas said they couldnt see anything but I took it to Dr. Wetmore and he had to do surgery which lasted for several hours and since then Have had no more problems. I would recommend him to anyone, He is the best.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Not the best bedside manner, doesn't spend much time giving explanations, outpatient surgery was 3x longer than expected and did not solve the problem.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Dr. Stephen J. Wetmore's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1971)

Guardian