Ratings for Dr. Charles D. Crigger

This doctor was patient and kind and thorough. He got to the source of my issue quickly unlike the 2 ENT doctors I saw previously in Charleston. I understood what was going on and what his plan for me was. He does not have a lot of assistance from nurses at least as I could tell. It's been a long time since I'd had a doctor spend this much time with me at an appointment and do all the work himself.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

This Doctor is merely a puppet to the bloodsucking vampire that is Holzer health systems. I went for a breathing problem that was causing sleep issues. During his supposed exam he ,without my consent, used a scope to look at my nasal passages. I thought this was part of his normal exam, but no. Three weeks later I get a bill from the clinic for over $400. When I called to inquire about this they informed me that this was a procedure that I was being billed for. After complaining to the billing department I was quickly shunned away and told that if I refused to pay the their BS charges that I would be turned over to a collections agency. So I payed a lot of hard earned money for some quack to not do anything to help my problem. People like this who practice medicine and bend to "shady" business practices at the pressure of multi-million dollar money grubbing hospital bureaucrats should have their licenses pulled. I'm pretty sure that is a violation of his Hippocratic oath and am certain that it constitutes as fraud in the state of Ohio. Don't waste your time. GO TO COLUMBUS.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

VERY THOROUGH, REVIEWED CT SCAN AND IDENTIFIED AN AREA THAT NEEDED TO BE MONITOR. THIS WAS MISSED BY MY PREVIOUS ENT. HE IS VERY PATIENT AND IS NEVER RUSHED. HE TAKES THE TIME TO REALLY TALK TO YOU AND EDUCATE YOU.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

fast diagnosis & treatment of problem. Great results from surgery

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

This was the worst experience I have ever had with a doctor. My son had a popcorn kernel stuck in his ear and the ER sent us to him to have it removed. While he was excellent at removing the kernel qiuckly his bedside manner was horrid. They pinned my son to table with 3 nurses (which was needed to remove the kernel, no issue there) and when they realized they did not have the tools they needed, they sent one of the nurses to get them. Instead of letting my son sit up, they kept the 4 yr old pinned to the table screaming until I finally said "Can we let him up while we wait?" The entire time we were waiting and I was trying to calm my terrified child, he blabbed on about why he didn't except Medicaid and how little he would be reimbursed. Poor guy.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Dr. Crigger has preformed over 10 surgeries for our family, and we have been completely satisfied every time! He is very friendly and so is his staff..you don't feel like just another patient, but like they really care!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

Wonderful! Dr. Crigger spent a great deal of time with us, explaining the surgical procedure my son was to have (tonsils/adnoids surgery) and answered all of our questions. Like the earlier comment, I was a little apprehensive about some of the negative things I had heard, he does call it the way he sees it, but he was GREAT! Although my son's problem was solved, I will go to him in the future for any other family members and recommend him. Hope this helps!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2010

This man is wonderful! Three of our 4 children have seen him for ear tubes and one has had her tonsils removed. He takes plenty of time to talk with us and work with our children. He's a caring Dr., despite hearing a little negativity prior to us first visiting him. His staff are all WONDERFUL. They have always worked with us re: scheduling and last minute appointments. When I've called after hours he calls back himself within 30 minutes. Love this man! My grandmother and father-in-law also see him and appreciate his service.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

Dr. Charles D. Crigger's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

AARP