Ratings for Dr. Anjali Goyal

Not interested in helping patient. Condescending. All about the money not health care.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Goyal for about 6 years. In the course of her interview, she always touches on all of the medical problems for which I've ever seen her, to make certain they are resolved, under control, or else require further discussion or treatment. Her interviews seem a little scripted, but I think that's only because hermedical software forces her to ask certain questions in a prescribed order. She is always concerned about my longer-run health issues and not just the particular problem that brought me to the office that day. Unlike many of the other reviewers, I do find Dr Goyal warm and caring. If I have any complaint it's that she seems averse to direct exposure to germs; she will take my word that I have a sore throat rather than spending a lot of time looking into my mouth. Still, I would recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

Wow ... Wish I had looked for these reviews before I chose Dr Goyal as my new doctor when I left my HMO I had for years. I had the single-worst experience with Dr. Goyal as I've ever had with any medical professional ... Or any person with whom I was conducting business, for that matter. So rude ... Rude doesn't even begin to describe it. It was like she was trying to pick fights with me! I got a huge condescending "lecture" about 5 minutes into my exam about how I should not have identified myself as a New Patient (which I was) because I was also looking for medical clearance for surgery, because those are two totally different appointment times and now I've completely ruined her afternoon. I'm thinking toward the end of that lecture, she must have realized how nasty she was being to me, so she finished it with "I'm just saying, for next time ..." Don't worry, lady; there won't be a next time. She also got "heated" with me when I didn't have a local pharmacy set up and again when I couldn't give her a yes or no answer to her asking me (apropos of nothing, I thought) whether I can do vigorous yard work. She didn't want to hear about my herniated discs; she wanted "yes" or "no!"! Ugh; stay away.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Dr Goyal is worst doctor ever...SHE is v v cold person...hardly hears your issues and for anythgn she would says that normal....PLUS my latest expereince tops the list...To send a medicine order to my mail in pharmacy she is charging me 15 $...WHY ?...to just send an order for a thyroid medicine which one takes regularly...and then the billing department send the bill to collection agency and they didn't even inform me on phone....IS THIS somethign excepted from a doctor...where is your compasion..you want to sit and eat people's money for free just for ordeing a medicine which is the basic need of a patient...VERY unethical...I WOULD NEVER go to Her....finallly i ended up payign 20 $ cause they sent it to agency and now i have no choice as who want to destory their credit score for 15 $ payment....In short hope my review helps others and conclusion- NEVER go to DR Goyal

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

I have gone to Dr. Goyal for a number of years and find her to be kind, professional, to the point, and knowledgeable. She has referred me to specialists at appropriate times to make sure I follow up on issues. She was attentive to catching details in blood tests when some readings were out of range; Because of that, I made some diet/nutrition changes which resulted in getting the lab tests back into the normal range. I appreciate and value her advice and insights.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

Dr. Goyal is very professional, but the one thing I could never move beyond was the fact that I never felt like she was listening to me. My visits were limited to very simple issues, but when I would explain the problem it was like she didn't hear a word I had said. She is a great person and I really wanted to like her as a doctor, but I just couldn't get her attention. On a positive note, she was generally available and her practice sets time aside in the day for the physicians to call patients, which I thought was excellent.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

I find her knowledgable and helpful. A little formal, but that's OK with me.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

These reviews are completely on point. Goyal is the single worst medical practitioner I have ever encountered. Haughty, cold, uninformed, indifferent. Unaware of your medical history--has tried to prescribe meds I'm already on and has prescribed contravening meds. I have zero confidence in her and am wary of anything she recommends, particularly RXs. Abysmal people skills and probably worse medical/diagnostic ones. Why is she even allowed to practice medicine?

flag | Submitted February 6, 2011

Dr. Goyal does not want to hear your symptoms before she diagnosis you. I tried to tell her what was wrong and she already telling me I needed a colonoscopy. She never examined me and she definitely put off a vibe that she was better than me. Never will I go back to her.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

Very cold. I did not go back for another appointment with her.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010

Dr. Anjali Goyal's Credentials

• Gov'T Med Coll, Marathwada Univ, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1988)

HealthPartners