Ratings for Dr. Anibal G. Melo

Dr. Melo was the on call physician at St Luke's when my mother's kidney's failed. It was Thanksgiving weekend and he was there. Thanks to him, my mother was given an additional 5 years of quailty life, that I don't believe she would have gotten otherwise. He was respectful, concerned, and involved with her care. I was very impressed with his compassion. He always treated my mother well, and gave the impression that she was the only patient that matter when she was at his office for (monthly)her visits. My family and I still say a short prayer of thanks 5 years after she passed for giving her the care she got from him. TOnya G, Helen's daughter.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Dr Melo is one kindest and caring doctors I've known and whom IS my doctor. I do feel very lucky that he is here for me . He has saved life already. I have to say there are some others , of those whom write reviews, whom choose to be mean and /or rude. The only review I can Dr. Anibal G. Melo is a top grade one , in highest order and compliment. Dr. Anibal G. Melo , you do have plenty of respectable friends in this Dr. Anibol Melo with Amina Smagic Image 4 of 4 world, your friend and patient .... Linda.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2011

Dr. Anibal G. Melo's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)