Ratings for Dr. Praveen G. Prasad

I had back surgery in 2012 with Dr. Prasad. He was very professional. Prior to my surgery he explained everything to me in it's entirety. There were a few minor complications that caused me to be re-admitted to the hospital. I really liked the care and treatment from this doctor, but his assistant Erin is very unpleasant, rude and unprofessional; otherwise he would have received five stars from me. Many doctors have hectic schedules and simply cannot afford to babysit their staff twenty-four hours a day!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr Prasad removed a large meningioma from my brain in a 12 hour operation 25 years ago. Not only did he save my life, he spent the time to create perfect stitches that wouldn't show a scar. I'm bald as a cue ball, so I really needed it! He also had a great bedside manner and went above and beyond to help me through a traumatic period in my life. I just heard about this website, but wanted to add to his praises.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2014

The staff is rude. They do not communicate properly or return phone calls. It is impossible to talk to the Doctor except for 2 month visits after surgery. Pain medications prescibed do and I have been in constant pain for 3 months and cannot even find out why. I just want to kow what I can expect from the surgery and what I can anticipate. I havr great abxiety since the Dr. will not return my phone calls.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

OMG! Rude rude rude "medical" assistant! This doctor does not comply with his PPO agreement with Anthem because he refuses to see PPO subscribers w/o another doctor's referral. That is NOT a rule with Anthem's PPO plan.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Dr. Praveen G. Prasad's Credentials

• University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Avmed