Dr. Davindra Singh

Ratings for Dr. Davindra Singh

Most arrogant 'professional' ever. Refused to have a conversation with me by phone because I hadn't reviewed the website. Friendliness and a desire to help are foreign concepts to him. He must be very busy to throw future business out the window like that.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Thr worst doctor I have ever been to. I went in for acne (not cystic or particularly severe) that I have had for several years and he barely looked at my skin and then told me after hearing that I've only tried one other perscription acne medication that I should start on accutane. He told me that most of acne would still not go away even with accutane and I would have it for the rest of my life no matter what he gave me. I started to cry and he told me to stop and to cry at home not there. Completely lacks empathy and provided no knowledge about accutane and denied there being any side effects to it. Terrible terrible doctor. Do not go here unless you want to feel utterly defeated and hopeless.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Terrible experience at Avantderm and with Dr. Singh. To sum this man up, he seems to carry a heavy chip on his shoulder and will take it out on his patients who are genuinely needing dermatological help. I agree with all of the negative comments regarding his lack of bed side manner, the transactional feel this clinic leaves you with, and the overall negativity you will experience. It seems Dr. Singh did not go into health care to actually care for people. It's a shame he isn't held to a higher standard by the government or by private stakeholders. Do yourself a favor and avoid this clinic. You may have to wait a little longer or drive a little further, but you'll be happier for it. You will also get more thoughtful, caring, and informed advice at another clinic.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Yeah, agree with all the negative ratings. This place is in it for the cash period. They max the number of patients they can see (and charge the guv for) in a day. That means they want you in and out as fast as possible. Guy barely looked at my skin, made a bunch of assumptions and sent me off. Medical authorities may want to look into how this place is bleeding tax dollars.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

I saw Dr. Singh yesterday he prescribed meds that facial rash burn excessively. Other derm, noted those products are NEVER TO BE USED ON FACE. He also prescribed allergy pills that I shouldn't be taking considering I didn't present the symptoms these meds are used for. Also tried selling me a "really good moisturizer" that was sold at his practice. Never recommending this place to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Shocked at his low rating and all the negative comments...my experience was outstanding from beginning to end...he was kind, understanding, informative and professional!!! I will go no where else from now on.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Dr. Singh was very helpful, explained my situation very well. I even had an incident at my local emerge concerning my situation and I called his practice and he, himself came to the phone to personally and took care of matters. He answers all my questions. Very friendly, always say hi and smile and i’m well taken care of and living healthier now because of him. Thank you Dr Sinfh

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Dr. Davindra Singh at AvantDerm is the worst Doctor I have ever been to. He insisted on doing a biopsy with scarring and stitches and when I refused he wanted nothing more to do with me. He barely looked at my skin rash, prescribed me a month of an extremely high dose of prednisone, and mocked me when I asked questions during my 3 minute appointment. Read the reviews on this Doctor, they are 90% negative and his practice is a cash grab to biopsy you unnecessarily. AVOID HIM AT ALL COST and go see a real professional. Most people require second opinions as his diagnosis done in 3 minutes is often wrong.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

She was a miracle worker for my Doctor. After meeting with other dermatologists and an alergist and making no progress, Dr Singh quickly helped my daughter.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

My girlfriend went here with her mother to address the random appearance of painful blisters appearing on her body, they went through standard waiting times, they were seen by a male doctor of Hindu backgrounds who told her mother to stop talking, that she didn't know what she was talking about when she was only asking questions. Without even taking much of a look at her he said they were bites. Her family doctor gave her a swab to take to a lab to find out what it was and he then proceeded to tell my girlfriend that her family doctor has no idea what she's talking about, there's no reason to do that because he knows they're bites. Tried to pressure her into a skin graph, telling her it will hurt and scar her, but the it's the only thing that'll help

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017