Ratings for Dr. Davindra Singh

He is very arrogant and submissive.. didn't take a second out of the consultation to see what I (the patient wanted) and then went forward to belittle the reasons and causes for my problem. I had a very poor experience with him and left feeling self conscious and still needing answers. He then prescribed me something I have already had and have explained that it didn't work for me. I felt as though I was not worth his time and he just wanted me out so he could go to the next patient.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

The rapid access clinic takes resilience for those in the waiting room. I think the reason for all the negative reviews is dissatisfaction at having to wait, but I would expect nothing less of same day appointments. Dr. Singh was quick and did not waste time with me. He evaluated my problem and relieved my fears. He asked about what I thought was going on and listened to me. He gave me future direction and I was quite satisfied. Yes, I waited two hours, yes I saw him for 2 minutes. I didn't want to wait any longer after that waiting room and I wanted him to get back the patients who were in discomfort. 10/10 would come back again.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Absolute worst expericene. Waited almost 3 hours for a 4 minute consultation in which he answered no questions and told me he could do nothing

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Should have believed the ratings was so hurt to feel and witness the exact word for word nightmares actual human beings had to experience in there fragile state from a doctor.... as already posted here ... would take one who felt and knows it to literally venue down this road... still in need of care with no follow up or interest to see me, even after calling in with concerns... truly hurt and never seen such unempathetic demeanour from a doctor... (crying)

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Waited 2 hours and when I finally get to see him only took 30 seconds to look at my skin and just told me they need to do a biopsy. Went back 2 weeks later for test results. He came in the room to see me and just said I have eczema without looking at any files or paper. I requested to see the report of my diagnosis and he said no. As a patient, don't I have the right to see it? Did they even do a test? Also whatever cream he prescribe me didn't work. His only reason to have a walk in clinic is definitely to bill OHIP rather than treating and caring about patients.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Honestly, yes the wait for the rapid clinic is a bit intense, but if you get there early, an hour before the clinic opens, you'll be seen almost immediately. I found the wait staff to be attentive and fast! please bare in mind that they're dealing with 4 patients at once. Dr Singh was very to the point and quick while giving you all the information you need. I appreciated his expediency and his honesty.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

First off, his staff at the front are rude. And the manager who supposed to help patients doesn't even know anything. This experience was the worst of my life! I'll never go back. I read the reviews and thought about not going but the changed my mind. Listen to the negative reviews they are true. The positive are probably from his staff and friends. First, I was in line at 7am and he didn't show up until 8:30. Then his staff were rude and they had no process to get through patients - very disorganized! Then when I finally got into the room he took one single glance and dismissed me. Didn't ask if I had any questions and no suggestions for follow-up. He had about 20 people after me waiting to see him - why would he spend time to explain my symptoms and treatment when he's got all the cash waiting for him. Didn't like him at all. Very unprofessional. Not worth the wait.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

My experience with Dr. Singh was very positive. After suffering for years with a rash on my arms , seeing three other Dermatologist's, having my quality of life affected, the stress and being prescribed numerous ointments, creams and antibiotics I finally heard of the Avant Derm Clinic. I saw Dr. Singh who instead of prescribing creams etc. took biopsies of both arms. A few weeks later I was diagnosed and on a medication to CORRECT the problem, which it did, he also reassured me if the first medication did not work there were many others to try. I also found his staff to be friendly, helpful and very accommodating. I would highly recommend him. A very positive experience.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Frankly, I don't get all these horrible reviews. He's a doctor, professional and extremely honest- exactly what I need, especially from a derm. Quick and to the point, with the best solutions.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr. Singh is unprofessional and a creep! I saw him at the end of the day Tuesday after waiting over an hour and he was more interested in his nurse than my questions. Won't ever go back!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017