Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Bither

I have always found Dr. Bither to be courteous, respectful, and interested in what you are telling him. He seems to truly care about his patients and how he can help them.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Listened to my symptoms and concerns; discussed treatment options clearly; was very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

I had a wonderful experience with Dr Bither. I had a serious health condition which almost took my life. He was always concerned about my health status, including side effects of multiple meds I was on. He gave me expert advise which was very helpful while I was recovering, Dr Bither was compassionate, knowledgeable, and empathetic.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

I am a registered nurse, my husband has had multiple interactions with Dr Bither regarding his complex health issues. Dr Bither has listened to his concerns, questions. I found him very knowledgeable and caring. He directed him to a wonderful specialist to handle his health issues. Dr Bither is a wonderful, caring, knowledgeable doctor and loves what he does. I would recommend him to any famiy to care for their loved ones.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

He treated my mother with an uncaring attitude of superority. He once sent her to the ER with a major organ failure. When I arrived at the ER the ER had not been informed of his diagnosis and after examination did not agree with him. I find his follow through to be lacking. I also question his caring and empathy for his patients.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

Appears to have limited knowledge and an overall poor manner of dealing with patient requests. His self important attitude and lack of concern for any opinion other than his own is the worst of any doctor I have ever dealt with. This is one who should be examined by a board of peers to determine if he's capable of practicing medicine.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

said i had a pinched nerve cause i was too fat,made me cry,got a new dr who did an mri and found out for 1 year i was living with 3 herniated disc's and that it happens to everyone all shapes and sizes.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2010

Rude to his coworkers and has poor bedside manor. It's unfortunate that a vulnerable population like much be subjected to underwhelming care.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2008

Lousy bedside manner, poor follow through, better than god attitude

flag | Submitted January 15, 2007

Dr. Michael J. Bither's Credentials

• Eberhard-Karls-Univ, Med Fak, Tubingen, Germany (407-19 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1982)

Banner Health