Ratings for Dr. Sylvie Gaudet

tres desole d apprendre qu elle viens de prendre sa retraite

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

une femme super elle est a l ecoute de ces patients et prend le temps d expliquer , et perd pas le temps de ces patient et est prete a commencer les traitement le plus tot possible je suis tres content qu elle soit mon oncologue et je suis comfiante qu elle seras me mettre en remission tres vite .

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

What can I say.....She saved my life!!! but her bedside manners sucked!!! I asked her once what happen after chimo? do I get a scanned once a year to be sure the cancer is not back? and her reply to me was..."If your cancer comes back you will know and you will die because it will be untreatable. I was in shock!!!! I couldn't believe that word came out of her mouth! what a thing to say to a cancer patient.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Elle est un bon médecin, je crois qu'elle sait ce qu'elle est en train de faire... mais elle doit apprendre les compétences des personnes, comment parler à un patient... et aussi apprendre à être à l'heure pour ses rendez-vous avec ses patients.. Aucune raison de garder un patient des heures en a d'attente... ce n'est pas acceptable.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

She was my wifes oncologist/haematologist for 3 years. I accompanied my wife for her first visit.Mme finally appeared from an adjacent room and proceeded to enlighten us of her vacation in India. Last time i accompanied my wife. At her regular check up in Aug 2011 My wife advised her she could feel a lump ( She had a 10 year history of fighting cancer, Lumpectomy Brest removal , Stem cell replacement etc) Gaudet advised her it was nothing . My wife died on 18 Jan 2013 from the progression of the lump that was nothing. I hope she doesn't kill anyone else before i try to get her disbarred.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

Bad service...she was two hours late for my appointment. This is unacceptable tardiness.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

My brother-in-law was in the hospital for a colonoscopy and he had an apoint. with this doctor at the hospital. She never showed up nor did she returned a call for why she never couldn't make up to see him.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

No empathy what so ever!! I've never seen such bad bedside manners in all my life!! She may know her stuff but don't expect any human touch from her.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

prescrit de la chimio à un patient sans lui donner son diagnostic

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011