Ratings for Dr. Carl Emond

Dr. Emond performed a surgery on me 2 days ago. Very professional and patient. He took the time to explain the entire process. He is an amazing doctor. Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Very rude attitude, after making me wait for 2 hours

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Le docteur Emond m'a opéré à 2 reprises pour une hernie inguinale droite en 2014 et gauche en février 2017. Vraiment professionnel et à l'écoute.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Words cannot describe what an amazing doctor he is . He has impeccable bedside manners and is very polite and professional . He goes above his regular duties as a surgeon and follows up with his patients. I have never met such a caring doctor.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

i had a very bad experience. Few month before the surgery and asked me the type of anesthesia I want! How should i know this!!!! So, i said local. Only after one hour before the surgery, he told me that the local anesthesia was FOUR shots in my groin area. Then, during the surgery I was 100% awake even asked him to give me something to sleep. The first cut i feel a lot of pain. After the second i asked to stop yelling "this is not normal". Then i took a general anesthesia. Because of the overdose of anesthesia, i had complications to pee. I stayed 2 nights at the hospital. They drained the urine from my bladder. My throat is completely sore and my uvula damaged. After 7 days I still have trouble to swallow.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Un pro et un gentilhomme, il m'a téléphoné 48 hrs après ma chirurgie pour voir comment j'allais.... Je suis renversé.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Very casual and aloof. I have mixed feelings about this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Dr. Emond performed surgery on me last winter. At each appointment he was kind and professional and answered all of my questions. His confidence and wisdom were reassuring. I was very impressed with how Dr. Emond treated the OR and recovery room staff. He went out of his way to help me coordinate after-care, and even phoned me at home on a Sunday to check on my recovery! I am grateful that he is my surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

I have never been this amazed with a doctor. My son had been seen by him and Dr Emond confirmed that my son needed surgery. Last month, I called Dr Emond late in the day as my son was not feeling well at all and asked him how soon he could have seen him in order to get his surgery done. He remembered my son's condition and immediately scheduled an appointment to see him. Not even one week later he performed his surgery. After the surgery he came to see us and explained everything and also asked us if we needed other questions answered. This is a doctor that cares about his patients. We were in hospital 1 week and Dr Emond came to see my son every day. I was amazed as he also came to see him on Saturday night and Sunday night. He is an excellent person, very professional and caring. It is now 1 month he got his surgery and is doing well. On behalf of myself, my husband and my son THANK YOU for all you did for him.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Amazing doctor operated same day when other doctor told me would take months. Explained in detail and took the time to answer questions. Excellent follow up as well

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015