Ratings for Dr. Anam Baker

I take my son to Riverside Pediatrics and usually see Dr. Ben. When my son was 2 yrs. old & got pnemonia, they provided excellent treatment in & out of the hospital. I will always be greatful. Some individuals do not understand that drs. bill according to a fee schedule to ins. companies. He may have billed an ins. co. $125, but only been reimbursed $30. People should be more knowledgeable of accusations they make before ranting & raving. In the past 5 yrs. all the drs. at the practice have treated my son with care and patience.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009

The Riverside Pediatrics where Dr. Baker in charge of is great to take a very sick child 10pm instead of the emergency room. The staff & Dr. Ramus(?) in Secaucus, NJ are great.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2009

HE IS THE BEST!!!! I LOVE HIM DEARLY, HE IS VERY CARING AND LOVING!! very reassuring as well!! knows his stuff!! his office staff and doctors as great as well! and TRUST ME- HE DOES NOT NEED YOUR $125 DOLLARS TO MAKE HIS CAR PAYMENTS!!! just because u cant afford ur own car payments dont hate on someone who can missy!! keep ur rude comments to urself! if he wasnt such a great doctor, he wouldnt be growing by the second!! god bless him and his children---6 offices and COUNTING!!! I LOVE YOU DR. BAKER!!!!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2008

He prescribed the incorrect dosage of medicine for my son which made his infection get worse. It took twice as long for my son to recover.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2008

i would never go anywhere else

flag | Submitted April 10, 2006

horrible dr and horrible practice....My6 son had constipation and he recommended mineral oil...the print on the bottle of mineral oil stated it si a BIG NO NO for kids and babies...Dr. Baker Sucks!! He is always busy...if you ask him a second question, he will tell you to book another appointment to get that answered...he is not cordial and he is very money minded...his whole practice sucks!! don't risk going here with your precious little baby...

flag | Submitted October 3, 2005

Greatest Dr. I've ever encountered! Knows his stuff and when he sees something that is too big for his care, recommands excellant dr's in the area.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2005

Worst doctor ever. Has no concern for the well being of children. He is a scoundrel as well. I once went without insurance qwhile I was btwn jobs and he charged $40. After I got my new plan, I visited him and I got a summary from the insurance during tax season. He charged my insurance company $125! No wonder premiums are sky rocketing!Now I know how he makes payments on his Mercedes.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2005