Ratings for Dr. Caroline Turek

I went to see Dr. Turek at Restorative Medicine on the recommendation of a friend. Dr. Turek specializes in woman's hormonal and balance issues. That was a year ago. She zeroed in on issues immediately that my GP never checked. Just getting Vit D up initially from 48 to 71 was life changing enough (now it's 137) but diagnosing my under active thyroid & finding my dosage has now finally after years of working out and never being able to lose weight is history. My cholesterol is declining, I'm feeling so much better and the weight is consistently coming off with mindful eating (which I did before but nothing happened). I am extremely delighted and highly recommend getting assessed by Dr. Turek if you want to feel energized again.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

I began to see Dr Turek on Ajax in March 2017. She was extremely helpful, caring and concerned. She also explained things and provided a lot of information so that I could become an informed patient. I have felt in very good care with her and her team. I very much appreciated that she offered up to date options and solutions to conventional only medicine. I look forward to continuing seeing her.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

I saw Caroline for the first time yesterday. She had been recommended by a friend. She was prompt, there was a little miscommunication over the documentation I should have filled out ahead of time but no big deal. She seemed thorough and very interested in helping me. This is the beginning of my journey..premenopause - will continue to let you know as I continue with her.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

I now see her in her new office in Ajax. The staff go the extra mile and she now has time to listen to me. My hormones are balanced and I have never felt better thanks to Dr Turek!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

Best Doctor ever. Very knowledgeable, caring and gives you her full attention. Is always determined to find underlying issue.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Beware - Dr. Turek was my sister's family doctor. When diagnosed with terminal lung cancer at the age of 30, Dr. Turek advised that she would have to find a new family doctor as she doesn't treat sick patients. All she needed was her short-term disability paperwork completed as she was given 6 months to live. The family and patient didn't need the additional stress of finding a new family doctor after receiving such devastating diagnosis.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Takes a minimum of three weeks to get in to see her and making appointments is next to impossible. Staff never answers the phone. I always feel rushed in the office..She recently had a fill in dr while she was on leave and I got more results in two or three visits than I have in years with Dr Turek.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

I have been with Dr Turk since she was in Port Perry. Over the past few years I have found her to rush you out of the office. Does not make much eye contact continually is focused on her computer. Although very knowledgeable and does offer natural remedies, she tends to push Isagenix to be the fix to your problem. Always late never on schedule. Office not helpful in giving test results. If tests come back and it requires an antibiotic, why make an appointment just to tell you that. Simple phone in the prescription! Not pleased over the pasted few years. Not to mention hard to ever get an appointment.

Submitted February 17, 2015

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr. Turek is an amazing doctor. Very caring and does spend time with her patients. I love the fact that she practices functional medicine, always looking for a safer and healthier alternative. I did not feel she "pushed" Isagenix, and I am more than thrilled she showed me this program. Along with other alternatives to get my health back in order, I have never felt better. Although it may take time, I would absolutely recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014