Ratings for Dr. Christine Kyriakides

I have been using Dr. Kyriakides for 3 1/2 years now, and couldn't be happier. We have been through our fair share of doctors with my kiddos and she is the best! She listens and takes the time to answer any questions you may have. I don't know what more we could ask for!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

The receptionist is unbelievable. Took two weeks of calling twice daily to get through and finally get an appointment. I was asked to come early cause the doctor had an appointment to go to. I come 10 minutes early and I was very rudely being rushed, anyone who has been 8 months pregnant with a preschooler know it's not an easy task. When my son was refusing to be weighed the receptionist comes back out and says he needs to hurry up the doctor has an appointment in the rudest of ways. So I grabbed my stuff told her I will find a new doctor who actually cares about my children when I rarely bring them in unless it's a serious issues. She has always brushed issues off as no big deal, or tries to push stuff on you that you have previous disagreed with. Unacceptable behaviour as a doctor.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr. K is terrific. Level-headed, caring, and great with our daughter. She's a pre-schooler and likes going to see Dr. K, which says a lot. She's obviously been in practice for a long time, and yet has so few reviews here be careful listening to the negative comments on this site - this is a tiny fraction of the patients Dr. K has cared for. These are probably the angry people that the rest of us wish we didn't have to interact with.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Zero stars! Worst doc I've ever seen. I'd only took my kids to see her if I thought the issue was serious enough for a professional who specializes in children otherwise they saw our family doctor. First she missed the fact my daughter was lactose intolerant by saying all her symptoms were all in her head because of a recent death in the family, then completely dismissed other symptoms my daughter was having as her not wanting to go to school. (My daughter is a 90%+ student by the way.) Turns out my daughter has reflux, that without treatment would have resulted in esophageal cancer! Stay away from this quack!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

The worst Dr I have ever come across. I do hope that one day karma will hit her and she it is only that day she will understand the pain and suffering she puts people through. Shame on you Christine Kyriakides

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I have nothing but good to say about Dr.K and her office. I have had nothing but good experiences and she was one of the very few who made me still feel human after quitting breastfeeding because of low supply and just being borderline depressed. She has encouraged me in my struggles with my 4boys and has always been great. And the old receptionist was Awesome...I have yet to have much interaction with the new one. I really like dr. k as a dr. and a person. She is soft but still to the point and I have always had all my questions answered. love her!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Here are my reasons and anyone who knows her would agree 1)No professional ethics 2)Irresponsible behaviour 3)Fails to understand the need, requirement and urgency of a matter 4)Promotes and supports unethical behaviour and when questioned, acts as if she lives in another planet where there is no room for ethics 5) There is probably 723 more issues with her but teh worst of all is that she has accepted roles in the departments which she is totally incapable of so one must wonder about people who promoted her to that role. Again its canadian medical professionals, so its not how much you know that takes you up the ladder, but how much you can stoop down below the generally acceptable standards of being human. Good luck to all her current and future patients that will go through the same suffering.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Dr.K is awesome!! I've read some of the other comments and can't believe that anyone would have a bad experience with her! I've been using her for 8 years for all three of my children. I think what some think is the receptionist "blowing them off" is just her trying to avoid needless trips to the dr for colds and flu's. every time I've called with a sick child and tell her the symptoms, she tells me what it is and exactly how long it will last and more symptoms that may arise, she has NEVER been wrong! I am grateful to her for taking the time to save me worry and a trip to anywhere that my child may pick up further illnesses. Dr k will never prescribe meds that aren't necessary and as a result my children are in perfect health with never being prescribed meds!! She even saved my son from harm from unnecessary meds that a family dr kept prescribing for an "ear infection" that was not!! She's top notch!!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2013

Simply the best! Our whoel family loves Dr.Kyriakides and Carolyn. We hvae been with her since we got assigned to her with our first child. We now have 4 children(8, twins 6, and 3) and we sincerely couldnt have asked for any better. She is always thorough, answering our questions and adressing our concerns with a professional and caring manner. I feel so fortunate to have her as our pediatrician, and am confident that the care my children receives from her is the best. Warm and caring, professional and thorough. I highly receommend her to anyone seeking a qualified and compassionate doctor for their children. A++++

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

For us, it is the receptionist who is the biggest problem. She tries to blow you off on the phone when you try to make an appointment and she is simply condescending. As a parent, you should be able to make an appointment with your child's doctor without feeling like you are wasting their time. Dr. Kyriakides is OK but she does not always answer the questions and concerns that I have and I am then afraid to make another appointment and have to deal with the terrible woman at the front desk. I often simply take my chidden to the family doctor when something arises as it is a pain to get in to see her and I am not always taken seriously.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011