Ratings for Dr. Bryan Donnelly

He was perfect. A very nice fellow and answered all my questions and allayed my fears of surgery. I thought his receptionist, Lana, was also very very helpful.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Dr. Donnelly is by far the best Dr. I have ever met! My prostate cancer was very advanced when he began treating me 7 years ago at age 60 and worked very hard to help me maintain my quality of life despite problems that occurred in the natural progression of my cancer. I truly believe he has extended my life and I am very grateful to him. Thank You Bryan! Lana is impressive with her efficiency doing a very tough job,well done Lana.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

He needs to get another receptionist! I have never met someone so RUDE!!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Donnelly! Kind, caring, knowledgeable, patient, helpful, understanding! Shared his time and knowledge with my wife and I, to ensure we were completely at ease with my problem and his proposed solution. A wonderful man!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Not just very knowledgeable and skilled but most caring, going out of his way to make the patient feel the he can.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

I think dr donnelly is a brilliant, and compassionat specialist. Extremely knowledgeable in cryosurgery procedure. I am very thankful I was referred to him, God Bless this man, and thank you for your great care for me.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

awesome doctor..works with me and my snowbird lifestyle..Lana is also very helpful.They have consistantly gone the extra mile for me.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

Dr. Donnelly is very knowledgeable and compassionate. His many years of experience is evident as he did not rush to a conclusion that a less experience doctor may have.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

Dr. Donnelly is calm, patient, extremely knowledgeable and detailed in all his discussions regarding prostate diagnosis and easily answers questions and concerns of all family members.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

Do not know where I would be today without Dr. Donnelly. He is not only agreat doctor but is also caring & compassionate.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012