Ratings for Dr. Bryan Donnelly

my experience was excellent. Dr. Donnelly is a very pleasant gentleman and took time to explain my situation and the procedure he would do and explained post-surgery requirements. BUT he really needs to get another receptionist, this woman is a dragon, she's rude, un co-operative and has no people skills - I think she too old to be doing this job - he needs to get someone younger with at least some patient compassion.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Dr Donnelly is a very kind and patient fellow, took his time to explain the situation to an elderly woman. Showed concern and compassion with a friendly perspective.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

DR, Donnelly was very personable. He assured me that the cryoablation was always successful. Unfortunately in my case, after two attempts , I had to have a kidney removed, and subsequently turned up with Stage 4 Renal Carcinoma. Nothing is ever perfect. I am left with many questions.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

He was perfect. A very nice fellow and answered all my questions and allayed my fears of surgery. I thought his receptionist, Lana, was also very very helpful.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Dr. Donnelly is by far the best Dr. I have ever met! My prostate cancer was very advanced when he began treating me 7 years ago at age 60 and worked very hard to help me maintain my quality of life despite problems that occurred in the natural progression of my cancer. I truly believe he has extended my life and I am very grateful to him. Thank You Bryan! Lana is impressive with her efficiency doing a very tough job,well done Lana.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

He needs to get another receptionist! I have never met someone so RUDE!!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Donnelly! Kind, caring, knowledgeable, patient, helpful, understanding! Shared his time and knowledge with my wife and I, to ensure we were completely at ease with my problem and his proposed solution. A wonderful man!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Not just very knowledgeable and skilled but most caring, going out of his way to make the patient feel the he can.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

I think dr donnelly is a brilliant, and compassionat specialist. Extremely knowledgeable in cryosurgery procedure. I am very thankful I was referred to him, God Bless this man, and thank you for your great care for me.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

awesome doctor..works with me and my snowbird lifestyle..Lana is also very helpful.They have consistantly gone the extra mile for me.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012