You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Bryan Donnelly

He needs to get another receptionist! I have never met someone so RUDE!!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Donnelly! Kind, caring, knowledgeable, patient, helpful, understanding! Shared his time and knowledge with my wife and I, to ensure we were completely at ease with my problem and his proposed solution. A wonderful man!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Not just very knowledgeable and skilled but most caring, going out of his way to make the patient feel the he can.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

I think dr donnelly is a brilliant, and compassionat specialist. Extremely knowledgeable in cryosurgery procedure. I am very thankful I was referred to him, God Bless this man, and thank you for your great care for me.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

awesome doctor..works with me and my snowbird lifestyle..Lana is also very helpful.They have consistantly gone the extra mile for me.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

Dr. Donnelly is very knowledgeable and compassionate. His many years of experience is evident as he did not rush to a conclusion that a less experience doctor may have.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

Dr. Donnelly is calm, patient, extremely knowledgeable and detailed in all his discussions regarding prostate diagnosis and easily answers questions and concerns of all family members.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

Do not know where I would be today without Dr. Donnelly. He is not only agreat doctor but is also caring & compassionate.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

I have to give Dr. Donnelly a fantastic rating, because 10 years after a prostate diagnosis, I am STILL HERE! Thank you Dr. Donnelly.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

We could not thank him enough for all his kindness and understanding. He has so much compassion for his patients. Well above most surgeons I have had. would recommend Dr. Donnelly to anyone who is going thru a difficult time.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Dr. Bryan Donnelly's Credentials

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "He needs to get another receptionist! I have never met someone so RUDE!! "

August 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't say enough good things about Dr. Donnelly! Kind, caring, knowledgeable, patient, helpful, understanding! Shared his time and knowledge with my wife and ..."

October 24, 2014