Ratings for Dr. Milton Agulnek

I have been going to Dr Agulnick and Dr Swersky for the last 9 years. 3 children later I have no complants. The office is a bit run down but the Drs and their staff are wonderful. I love the girls in the office. They are kind, helpful and always make you feel at home. I know so many people who have gone to a number of Drs over the years. I am lucky to have picked a winner. I don't think he is there much anymore. I know alot of us will miss him!!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2007

I went to Dr Agulnek as a child, so when I heard he was still practicing when I had my son, of course I would go to him. He is the nicest, caring and loving doctor I have ever been to. No matter what time of day or night you call him he is always there for you with great advice and help. He is ghe kind of doctor you want your kids to go to, he treats all his paitents as if the were family...God bless Dr. Agulnek....

flag | Submitted May 10, 2006

We used Dr. Agulnek/Swersky for 2 and a half years without one complaint and with complete satisfaction. We had to switch docs due to ins. change to Aetna, I then tried two diff practices and was extremely unhappy with each of them. We are now back with Agulnek and Swersky and paying out of out pockets because they are worth every penny of it! LOVE these doctors! Knowlegeable, friendly and very patient!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2005

Dr. Agulnek is always there when you need him. He always takes the time to describe anything I ask in detail, and is always very patient and the kids. He never refused us when we needed him to treat our kids for any ailment. We love the guy, and his partner Dr. Swerskey is just as good. Excellent staff as well.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2005

Dr. Agulnek was my pediatrician for 16 years, and when I went away to college, and I came home during vacation, I was very sick with a serious sinus infection. Not only would Dr. Agulnek not call me back, but he refused to see we as I "was not his patient anymore". What ever happened to the hippocratic oath? He left me with no doctor to see while I was very sick. That's what you get after 16 years of committment. He doesn't care about his patients, he is stuck up and money hungry.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2005

Dr. Milton Agulnek's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1956)

Kaiser-Permanente