Ratings for Dr. Gary Fullerton

The receptionist is horrible at her job..very rude to patients wrong professional specifically when dealing with patients. .I went in for couldn't get through on the phone to make a appointment. ......her reply was "I don't have time for this" seriously !!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr Fullerton is a great doctor when you eventually get in to see him, wait times are a bit high. I believe this is only because he does spend time with each patient as needed and does not follow a 5 min strict schedule. However his receptionist is horrible at her job, not only does she complain about other patients when she thinks you can't hear and the office is empty, she lacks heavily on scheduling for referrals to other specialists and MRI's and CT scans. Maybe it's because she's been with Gary for years and she thinks she's queen bee, but it would be in his best interest to let her have an early retirement as she acts like everything she does is an inconvenience. Flat out - she's a nasty person.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

I went to high school with Dr. Gary Fullerton. If his patient care, concern, and professionalism is anything like his good heart, his friendliness, and his achievements back in 1967 - 1972 at St. John's College in Brantford, then I can see no reason for any negativeness or aspersions cast his way. Keep up the good work, Gary! JC(Craig)Smith

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr Gary Fullerton is one of the worst doctors I have ever had. I am a Type 1 Diabetic Insulin Dependent and he acts as though I am no concern of his. It takes MONTHS to get into his office to see him, even if I state that I am having issues with my levels. When I finally do get in to see him, he doesn't go over any of my glucose readings and doesn't take anything I say into consideration. As well, I have been calling him for 3 weeks to fax my prescription to my pharmacy with no avail. Diabetic supplies without a prescription are ridiculously expensive and I'm being made to purchase them as he isn't doing his due diligence as a doctor and taking care of his patients. I wouldn't even care that I have to wait 2 hours in his waiting room past my appointment time if he at least cared! Absolutely disgusting.

Submitted February 18, 2015

Dr Fullerton has taken good care of me and always has time to listen to your concerns and provide helpful information. He seems to have great knowledge of the drugs he prescribes and can explain their use and purpose. Also referred me for tests and to London specialist at the necessary time. Very happy with his services and care.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

After a lifetime of going to Reddick I was afraid of talking to the secretary just to find out she was a ray of sunshine and I don't want to see that B at Reddicks again.Dr. Fullerton is a great doctor and wonderful person.He saved my life at the hospital where I was on the edge of expiring.He's super smart and visits are never an ordeal with long waits in crowded waiting rooms...Keep up the good work guys!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Dr. Fullarton was a hero for 2 yrs because he was only one that was able to diagnose a rare medical condition I had. However, on my last visit I reached out to him and it felt like a slap in the face. I left his office and cryed for hrs. My hero has fallen in my eyes and I am angry and intend on reporting him the medical board. He needs to get WAY more educated on Dysautomnomia and the range of things it can effect..and(it effect my bowels) he tried to tell me laxitive abuse long term was not dangerous! The nerve! MANY professionals have told me it can kill.He basically said thats not true. Its true and there are many documented cases of people damaging there internal organs doing this! I reached out for help..I hope the next specialist has a lot more common sence, because I? getting blood clots and tissue come out of me and it feels like someone is trying to rip my stomach out at least 50% of the time when I eat. At least he gave me over to someone else..at least I can say that.

Submitted August 24, 2011

Excellent doctor, total professional. Looked after my father for many years.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

Dr Fullerton has been treating my Mother for many years and is always caring and knowledgeable. He has a great sense of humour which is an asset in putting people at ease.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

caring,listens,makes you feel comfortable is compassionate gives direct information but not blunt my visits are all always reassuring

flag | Submitted October 16, 2010

Dr. Gary Fullerton's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "The receptionist is horrible at her job..very rude to patients wrong professional specifically when dealing with patients. .I went in for couldn't get through..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Fullerton is a great doctor when you eventually get in to see him, wait times are a bit high. I believe this is only because he does spend time with each pat..."

November 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to high school with Dr. Gary Fullerton. If his patient care, concern, and professionalism is anything like his good heart, his friendliness, and his ach..."

July 29, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.crossfit-erin.de/". Postal Code has been updated from "N4S0" to "44575". Address has been updated from "None" to "6 Am Landwehrbach". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "49230542641".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr Gary Fullerton is one of the worst doctors I have ever had. I am a Type 1 Diabetic Insulin Dependent and he acts as though I am no concern of his. It takes ..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Fullerton has taken good care of me and always has time to listen to your concerns and provide helpful information. He seems to have great knowledge of the ..."

October 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After a lifetime of going to Reddick I was afraid of talking to the secretary just to find out she was a ray of sunshine and I don't want to see that B at Reddi..."

September 9, 2014