Ratings for Dr. Gary Fullerton

Dr. Fullerton at ONE time may have been a good doctor but no longer. He diagnosed my mother in law incorrectly. Dr. Fullerton diagnosed her with pulmonary fibrosis, she was admitted at WGH, and the Dr on call said "You do not have pulmonary fibrosis, you have a heart problem. The reason he knew this, he was a Dr out of Hamilton. Dr. Fullerton did an EKG saw that there was a heart problem, but would book her with a cardiologist Feb 2018. My mother in law passed away Dec 2. Dr. Fullerton's misdiagnosis caused damage to her heart that could not recover. He does not go to see his patients in the hospital, I thought Dr took an oath to put patients first, I guess not Dr. Fullerton. If you value your life or your loved ones stay clear. My mother in law is not the only patient this has happened too.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Because of his misdiagnosis and incompetence my mother will never see her grandkids graduate, get married, travel. How can someone diagnose a patient for 15 years with pulmonary fibrosis when in fact it was her heart all along? When the cardiologists in London all said the information was there but he read it wrong? If I had the resources I would be suing for malpractice. Please do not trust this Dr with your loved ones lives.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Very professional, kind, and knowledgeable. Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

This son of a b with an itch could have CLEARLY saw that my father had cronic leukemia a year and a half ago from the tests he provided.....so clear as if you were driving a car down the road and a moose walked across in front of you...yet...did not tell anyone of my family....to rate a doctor like this would be calling GARBAGE a delicacy. My next step is legal action!!!...wow...says i have rate to finnish this...the one star is far from what i rate!!!!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

I just saw Dr, Fullerton for a procedure. I had him for same thing several years ago and so did my son. I L O V E Dr. Fullerton! He has been nothing but professional, interested in my symptoms and offered to follow me. I do agree that his receptionist is unreachable when you call in, however she has anther woman answering the phone who is very polite and screens her calls. But she will return my calls.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

This man has taken care of me for atleast 20 years. He is caring, kind, and very knowledgable. He always listens to me with respect and interest. I take his medical advice and don't try to diagnose myself or think that I have more experience or knowledge than my doctor.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

I can not recommend him after he misdiagnosed my mother's medical condition after she was rushed to the Woodstock hospital for her breathing difficulty. Both he and Dr Aggarwal started treating her for bacterial pneumonia instead of pulmonary edema as per her medical history. On day two my mother had developed fluid retention resulting in swollen hands and feet. Again we urged to reconsider their diagnosis and request for immediate cardiologist 2nd opinion. but we were rebuffed with derision, contempt and hostility for questioning their diagnosis and treatment. By day 4 I requested they consider a mechanical extraction of fluids but they again ignored us. By Day 7 I faxed a letter to the hospital administration documenting this situation and finally she was transferred to St Mary's cardiac care center. My mother was immediately treated with the mechanical extraction of fluids and within 10 days she recovered. Any reader must understand that pulmonary edema is mostly always misdiagnosed as bacterial pneumonia and anyone you know has a weak heart condition, then be aware of the consequences of a misdiagnosis by these Doctors. Hopefully they have learned from their mistakes.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

The receptionist is horrible at her job..very rude to patients wrong professional specifically when dealing with patients. .I went in for couldn't get through on the phone to make a appointment. ......her reply was "I don't have time for this" seriously !!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr Fullerton is a great doctor when you eventually get in to see him, wait times are a bit high. I believe this is only because he does spend time with each patient as needed and does not follow a 5 min strict schedule. However his receptionist is horrible at her job, not only does she complain about other patients when she thinks you can't hear and the office is empty, she lacks heavily on scheduling for referrals to other specialists and MRI's and CT scans. Maybe it's because she's been with Gary for years and she thinks she's queen bee, but it would be in his best interest to let her have an early retirement as she acts like everything she does is an inconvenience. Flat out - she's a nasty person.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Dr Gary Fullerton is one of the worst doctors I have ever had. I am a Type 1 Diabetic Insulin Dependent and he acts as though I am no concern of his. It takes MONTHS to get into his office to see him, even if I state that I am having issues with my levels. When I finally do get in to see him, he doesn't go over any of my glucose readings and doesn't take anything I say into consideration. As well, I have been calling him for 3 weeks to fax my prescription to my pharmacy with no avail. Diabetic supplies without a prescription are ridiculously expensive and I'm being made to purchase them as he isn't doing his due diligence as a doctor and taking care of his patients. I wouldn't even care that I have to wait 2 hours in his waiting room past my appointment time if he at least cared! Absolutely disgusting.

Submitted February 18, 2015

Dr. Gary Fullerton's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Top Urgent Care Centers in Woodstock, ON