Ratings for Dr. Christian Hallowell

He is NOT the best doctor in Concord. He has very little sense of humor and I never feel listened to as a parent.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

Dr. Christian Hallowell has been my childrens pediatritian since infants. (now 18 and 16) he has always been on top of all kinds of issues and I would not change Dr's unless he retired.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2011

Dr. Hallowell cared for my son until he was 18. I am an RN and able to spot problems in health care, but I always felt my son was getting the best of care. Dr. Hallowell's bedside manner is excellent, and he is knowledgeable. He did not hesitate to refer my son when he was not sure what the problem was, unlike another MD we saw when Dr. Hallowell was not in. Dr. Hallowell is a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2009

Dr. Hallowell is bright, caring, soft-spoken and really does his research to stay up on things...top notch pediatrician and just a kind human being. We need more Chris Hallowells in Concord.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008

Dr. Christian Hallowell's Credentials

• Dartmouth Medical School (Grad. 1973)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Concord, NH